Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adam4x4

Slow loading

My box was working great for about 1 month. Now when I try to play a show it freeze's and I have to go back 5 or so mins to allow it to load. My wi-Fi connection is good. I did a factory reset. But still constantly freezes any ideas. 520e model.

My box was working great for about 1 month. Now when I try to play a show it freeze's and I have to go back 5 or so mins to allow it to load. My wi-Fi connection is good. I did a factory reset. But still constantly freezes any ideas. 520e model.

Sorry can you please let me know which program you are trying to watch something in?

Or is it the box that is freezing up on you?

Showbox is the app I'm trying to run. TV shows and movies both freeze up

Sometimes even with 20MB + Download speeds for internet, cannot help with everything that people are trying to watch.

When you have apps like Showbox, which offer free movies and tv shows, they are more then likely just finding free links to stream those movies and tv shows from multiple online sources.

So keep in mind, you are not the only one who is trying to watch something from the same server, so therefore servers can be overloaded with traffic when there are tons of people trying to watch something from the same source, and therefore will give you the buffer and freeze up problems.

I even get buffer problems when using Netflix at certain times of the day and I have 75MB download speeds at my home, and kind of sucks since I am paying $9.99 a mth for there service.

How did you add showbox to you media player

Try searching for this APP on Google. As it is not available from the Play Store.