Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dwayne_te

520e needs to be reset if not used

Whenever I used the 520e , it works no problem until I try and use it again the next day. I upgraded the 520e and now whenever I go to use it again the screen is black. I've tried the power button on the remote and the home button but nothing happens. Once I unplug the 520e and plug it back in it works fine I just have to adjust the screen size every time.

I've tried powering off the box, I've tried leaving it on home screen, and I've tried to leaving it on xbmc. And none of these options work

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Whenever I used the 520e , it works no problem until I try and use it again the next day. I upgraded the 520e and now whenever I go to use it again the screen is black. I've tried the power button on the remote and the home button but nothing happens. Once I unplug the 520e and plug it back in it works fine I just have to adjust the screen size every time.

I've tried powering off the box, I've tried leaving it on home screen, and I've tried to leaving it on xbmc. And none of these options work

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Can you let me know which version of Android you are using 4.1 or 4.2?

I did install the new firmware about 2 weeks ago. Is this update since then?

If you just did the upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2, then the link I posted is a newer release.

I had a look at this zip - it contains only PDF, not an image? I see the dates of the described firmware are newer and has a warning regarding KRS60 remote.

Where do we find the actual firmware and does it work on the 520e - as I don't have the pictured remote?

I had a look at this zip - it contains only PDF, not an image? I see the dates of the described firmware are newer and has a warning regarding KRS60 remote.

Where do we find the actual firmware and does it work on the 520e - as I don't have the pictured remote?

There are 2 PDF files

Open up the one that says KR34, this one will work for your 520E