Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAKMEDIA

Max network file size the ATV1800e can stream.

Do we currently know what the max file size the ATV1800 can support on a networked connection. I read in another forum that the buffer size needs to be increased in order to stream 1080p networked files.

I am looking to stream file sizes of 20GB-40GB over a hard lined network from a large Media Server. I would like to know if it will stream properly or constantly want to buzzer.

Also I had trouble finding exactly the video file formats it will support. I assume MKV. AVI. MP4 for sure but ISO I believe it does not support correct? :?:

Thank you

Do we currently know what the max file size the ATV1800 can support on a networked connection. I read in another forum that the buffer size needs to be increased in order to stream 1080p networked files.

I am looking to stream file sizes of 20GB-40GB over a hard lined network from a large Media Server. I would like to know if it will stream properly or constantly want to buzzer.

Also I had trouble finding exactly the video file formats it will support. I assume MKV. AVI. MP4 for sure but ISO I believe it does not support correct? :?:

Thank you

We will have the buffer size increased on our next release since we are upgrading to XBMC 13.2. I will try to find out the amount that it allows.

ISO is supported, just not 3D ISO's right now.

You can always find all formats XBMC supports from there Wiki Page

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Fe ... ed_formats