Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

froggyone

MyGica ATV582 remote

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement remote for my MyGica ATV582.....This unit is just 3 months old and has quit working.....I know it is the remote as I have friends that brought over their remotes and all work on my unit....thanks for any help......froggyone

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement remote for my MyGica ATV582.....This unit is just 3 months old and has quit working.....I know it is the remote as I have friends that brought over their remotes and all work on my unit....thanks for any help......froggyone

Try contacting www.worldwidesatellites.com

They should have the remote that you are looking for, it might not be on there website, so make sure you give them a call to find out.

The best thing I did was buy a wireless keyboard that has a touchpad built into it. You can do everything so much faster.

The best thing I did was buy a wireless keyboard that has a touchpad built into it. You can do everything so much faster.

That is also a very good alternative

@barnsey - can you tell me which wireless keyboard remote you bought? Does it work well with the box? I'm interested in buying one too...

Yes the one Justin posted is the same one I use. I haven't had to touch the remote since I bought it.

On the Android side having the mouse is awesome. Especially in netflix. You can click and hold the left mouse and scroll up and down to see the list.

On the XBMC side, you can do everything. The F Keys also have volume control as well as pause/play etc... Press the I key on a movie/tv show and it will give you the info.

Couldn't imagine not having it now.

http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_ ... _id=043253