Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asft

dead atv582

ill message you where you mod at its an easy fix in the morning I just got home

I am interested to know this as well, so I can use your method for anyone who encounters this as well.

yea waiting on this to try if it don't work they will let me send it back thanks on that one i miss my box mygica sent me a file to try but no luck lets see if the other one works tomorrow and will let you know to justin

you have to have the rom and img of last update no longer on this site when stuck on the reboot now page go to the ext have the rom and img on sd card do the rom first then the img upgrade and after all loaded good to go

forget it my box is bricked just black screen when i try to flash it get thin white line for sec. then black all the way

just got my box up and running took the file they gave me add a few more things to it used a different keyboard let me do factory reset then add the file and i'm up only took me 6hrs but heck i have all my backups so i"m fine wow what a time thanks to mygica for the files you gave me was lock out for a long time tried every file that you have here finally got the green man said everything was bad took my other keyboard went to factory rest did that wipe out all my old date then add the ext loaded that up rebooted now on the welcome screen dang i

'm happy just took me sometime to get it right and let me tell you mygica help me alot would have taken my box back with np so i say to them thank you will email them now i

'm back up

I have one question is 10 gig sd to big to use to flash a atv582

The ATV 582 can handle up to 128GB SD card.

Send me an email to support@mygica.ca

I will help in regards to making sure you get a replacement unit for your dead ATV 582

Thanks

no i got it going if you look at my post above you happy as heck load all different up dates now

Ok good to hear

Sorry overlooked your other post.

no i was wrong on new update still need to add that but don't now why my red button turn off my box now never did and get 4X4 kit kat never got that too any how box is running great can wait for new update running gotham v13.2 added it

Hello Justin,

Been trying to get through to you guys for the last few days but know one has replied to any of my e-mails.

My ATV582 has completely shut down during the last update. Doesn't turn on at all completely unresponsive.

I would appreciate it if someone could get in touch with me in regard to the issue.

Hello Justin,

Been trying to get through to you guys for the last few days but know one has replied to any of my e-mails.

My ATV582 has completely shut down during the last update. Doesn't turn on at all completely unresponsive.

I would appreciate it if someone could get in touch with me in regard to the issue.

I am currently unable to respond to the support@mygica.ca emails, as I am in China right now, and I cannot find a stable work around to access Gmail. As I have setup all of my emails through Gmail since it is the best web based email solution to manage all of my email accounts. China's Internet blocks anything and everything Google here, and I am using a VPN but Gmail is very slow on it.

I will be responding to everything on Tuesday of next week, as I will be back in Canada

Sorry for the wait time on this. But I will get around to responding to your emails.

Thanks

How did you flash the atv 582? Can you help me

All units now take OTA updates over the internet straight to your box.

What is the reason for wanting to flash the box yourself?

my ATV582 keeps booting to recovery screen all the time, i tried to use "apply update from EXT" after copying this file "update_Mygica_ATV582_20140906.zip" to the newly formatted ( using SDFormatter) SD card, but it gives this error after few seconds

Finding Update Package

Openeing Update Package

Verifing Update Package

E: footer is wrong

E: signutre verifng failed

Installation apported

the i tried to extract the 2 image files from this package ( ATV 582-1800E Firmware Files.zip ) to the SD card, and selected the MyGica 23-07-2014 file but again it gives the same error shown above,

not sure what to do now, is it SD card problem or device problem.

i just baught the device from 1 week ago!!

please help :!:

Try the 07-24 Firmware file available for download in the downloads section.

Make sure you install the Bootup File and the Firmware file

This is what I use to fix these problems