Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dlangejc

ATV 1800 - OTA firmware upgrade - 09/25

Hi Justin,

Can you get us a change log for this firmware that was pushed via OTA yesterday?

Its dated: 09/25

I think Chinese holidays are finished :geek:

Best regards

Hi Justin,

Can you get us a change log for this firmware that was pushed via OTA yesterday?

Its dated: 09/25

I think Chinese holidays are finished :geek:

Best regards

The change log is the same as the 09/16 upgrade, just removed the pre installed add ons on XBMC.

Wow :-)

There is a lot of work that needs to go into this, as they are working with what they are given from Google to make this happen, plus apps need to be re written for use on TV boxes.

I have the ATV1800E

Ever since I upgraded to the 09/25 update the 4k Player doesn't recognize the audio in any of my video's. My Audio settings are all set to HDMI pass-through but the player just says it doesn't detect any audio in the files, can this be fixed?

Also I have the KR100 remote and for some reason the power button won't turn my unit on from stand-by anymore but works to turn the unit off. It is the one with the Android picture on the middle button.

I have the ATV1800E

Ever since I upgraded to the 09/25 update the 4k Player doesn't recognize the audio in any of my video's. My Audio settings are all set to HDMI pass-through but the player just says it doesn't detect any audio in the files, can this be fixed?

Also I have the KR100 remote and for some reason the power button won't turn my unit on from stand-by anymore but works to turn the unit off. It is the one with the Android picture on the middle button.

What type of Audio is being used on the Video Files that your trying to Play?

Also, does your KR-100 remote control, have a Mygica Logo on the middle button of your remote?

Let me know

Thanks

Also, does your KR-100 remote control, have a Mygica Logo on the middle button of your remote?

Let me know

Thanks

AC3 2.0, AC3 5.1 is the audio in the files, it worked before the update now it doesn't.

It has the android logo in the middle of the KR-100. Also I'm using the usb pick-up in one of the ports as well.

Let me know

Thanks

AC3 2.0, AC3 5.1 is the audio in the files, it worked before the update now it doesn't.

It has the android logo in the middle of the KR-100. Also I'm using the usb pick-up in one of the ports as well.

Have you tried changing the audio settings in the settings menu, like how you changed HDMI Passthrough setting

As for your KR100, we updated this remote recently, and now our new version which has the Mygica logo in the middle of the remote. This will now support an IR function which will turn ON/OFF the box.

The only way to turn on the box with the KR100 was to add an IR sensor to it.

Have you tried changing the audio settings in the settings menu, like how you changed HDMI Passthrough setting

As for your KR100, we updated this remote recently, and now our new version which has the Mygica logo in the middle of the remote. This will now support an IR function which will turn ON/OFF the box.

The only way to turn on the box with the KR100 was to add an IR sensor to it.

Yes all the settings are set to HDMI passthrough.

It's funny you mention that about the remote because when I ordered it the pic had the MyGica on the center button but the one I got had the Android pic, they must have just been clearing out old stock or something. I wish I could trade it for the one with the MyGica logo.

Get a harmony 650 and load it up with the 1800e firmware.

I don't want a Harmony 650, I like the KR-100 because it is an air mouse and a full qwerty keyboard.

We started selling the remotes with the Mygica logo to our dealers a few months ago.

So some might have still had old stock, where as others have new stock. It is hard for us to determine the inventory that our customers have left.

All new KR100's that we sell from now on to our dealers will now be getting the new version of the remote with the Mygica logo and the IR sensor built into it.