Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

testor

Airplay on ATV 1800e

We have our own version of Airpin Pro we hope to release soon.

Still in the testing stages. It is supposed to do mirroring for IOS devices.

When I select the miracast button on the box, nothing seems to happen and my Galaxy S4 or Nexus 10 don't detect it. Does if actually work, or will the functionality come in the next update?

When I select the miracast button on the box, nothing seems to happen and my Galaxy S4 or Nexus 10 don't detect it. Does if actually work, or will the functionality come in the next update?

Miracasting wont work with Samsung devices, due to an HDCP Key problem.

I have used the Miracast function on a Nexus 5 Phone without any issues. Just have to make sure both devices are on the same wifi network. So nexus products should work.

Hi all,

I'm using an iphone 6 with ios 8 and the 1800e (2015 edition) right out of the box.

When I play a video on my iphone and enable Airplay, all that comes through my TV is the sound and no audio. Is there an update for Airpin LTE I need?

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Would love to not have to return the ATV 1800e as it otherwise looks like a great unit.

Hi all,

I'm using an iphone 6 with ios 8 and the 1800e (2015 edition) right out of the box.

When I play a video on my iphone and enable Airplay, all that comes through my TV is the sound and no audio. Is there an update for Airpin LTE I need?

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Would love to not have to return the ATV 1800e as it otherwise looks like a great unit.

We have our own version of Airpin Pro we hope to release soon.

Still in the testing stages. It is supposed to do mirroring for IOS devices.

Hey, any word yet on the pro version.

Was hoping to mirror my Macbook's screen.