Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragon64

ATV1800 Android KitKat Bluetooth

Hi, I just purchased a new 1800 and want to connect a bluetooth keyboard and mouse but I am unable to enable bluetooth through the andriod setup.

I can click the button to enable and it starts the process but then nothing happens.

Please help!

Hi, I just purchased a new 1800 and want to connect a bluetooth keyboard and mouse but I am unable to enable bluetooth through the andriod setup.

I can click the button to enable and it starts the process but then nothing happens.

Please help!

This is because the 1800 does not have Bluetooth built into it so that is the reason why it does not work for you.

On Mygica.ca site, there is a part of description for the ATV 1800e contains "Optional Bluetooth technology for the highest possible performance and better stability", what does this mean exactly? I can plug in a Bluetooth dongle to connect to Bluetooth device, maybe?

On Mygica.ca site, there is a part of description for the ATV 1800e contains "Optional Bluetooth technology for the highest possible performance and better stability", what does this mean exactly? I can plug in a Bluetooth dongle to connect to Bluetooth device, maybe?

No, USB dongles don't work, I asked Justin couple months ago, apparently AM Logic needs to take care of this.

hello :D justin do you know if AM logic is going to fix the bluetooth situation for october build 2014 mygica 1800e box ? as i have sent 2 e-mails to support at mygica.com in china, don't know if they're back from the holidays yet !! as i am still waiting for a reply, this is my update to my original post :D they have replied with the answer , your box does not support Bluetooth, it is our first batch hardware, they don't have Bluetooth function. Could you ask for a replacement from your vendor? now we know the answer, thank you to customer support in china, :D!

I am in the same situation regarding Bluetooth support. I purchased my Mygica 1800 e in November. It is the "first batch build".

I desperately would like to be able to use Bluetooth, however I am not buying a new box just for that.

There must be some simple solution.

Any suggestions??

Bump! Is there going to be a solution for Bluetooth for us "FIRST EDITION" Mygica 100 purchaser's. Feeling kinda cheated here. I bought mine in late November, received the first edition without Bluetooth, only to find that boxes built after October 20th were Bluetooth capable.

Box is excellent, however lack of Bluetooth suck's big time, especially when you want to watch something when the rest of the family is sleeping.