Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toddf2

Using a KR300M remote with a ATV1200 4.2.2

Hi,

I have recently purchased a ATV1200 and a KR300M remote to use with it. The remote works pretty good with the system. But for some reason the Power button on the remote will not turn off the ATV1200. It turns it on fine, but won't power it off. Any thoughts.

Thanks

Hi,

I have recently purchased a ATV1200 and a KR300M remote to use with it. The remote works pretty good with the system. But for some reason the Power button on the remote will not turn off the ATV1200. It turns it on fine, but won't power it off. Any thoughts.

Thanks

Which remote control do you have with your ATV 1200?

The small KR 34 or bigger KR 60?

I don't have the KR 34 so I must have the KR 60. It works like it is suppose to. However, the KR300M won't power off the ATV1200.

If you have the KR60, then this would be the reason why the KR300 won't power off the ATV1200.

Thanks for your response. Is there any fix for this? I am looking at getting another ATV1200 and KR300M. Would the KR200 work better then the KR300M?

Thanks,

There is no fix for this, since the KR300 has the IR Sensor built into the remote, with the KR34 ON/OFF Remote Code on it.

The KR200 is no longer being sold, this was not a popular remote control for us.