Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Pie_in_the_Sky

Slow streaming

Hi. I am really struggling eith the streaming over XBMC. Netflix streams beautifully, but for some reason I XBMC is like my first car (it runs, but you need a lot of patience). No problems with USB connections. Seems to be just really slow streaming.

Also, how do I change the resolution and clear the device's cache?

Hi. I am really struggling eith the streaming over XBMC. Netflix streams beautifully, but for some reason I XBMC is like my first car (it runs, but you need a lot of patience). No problems with USB connections. Seems to be just really slow streaming.

Also, how do I change the resolution and clear the device's cache?

The slow streaming could just be the sources you are trying in XBMC.

To change the resolution, you can easily do this in the settings menu. And if you want to clear the devices cache, you can do so by using the Quick Boot recovery app which should be pre installed.

Use it by going into Recovery mode, and then select clear cache, then reboot the device.

This is the best way to clear your devices cache.

Hi Justin. Thx for the response. The option to change the resolution in XBMC is greyed out. I tried changing the device resolusion and also rebooting with the new resolution, but it stays on 1080. I actually want to change it to 720.

Wrt the slow load, on Gotham 13.1 it loaded fine. My issue is now on 13.2 that the load struggles. Can I downgrade back to 13.1?

Found the cache clear in options. Awesome, thx. :)