Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ray5455

Kr-300 remote issue

eversince i started using my Kr-300 remote in order for the screen to appear on my tv when trying to turn on tv using original mygica remote i have to disconnect the usb stick that came with teh kr-300. why is that? i would using the kr-300 remote to turn it on but the power button does not work on it

eversince i started using my Kr-300 remote in order for the screen to appear on my tv when trying to turn on tv using original mygica remote i have to disconnect the usb stick that came with teh kr-300. why is that? i would using the kr-300 remote to turn it on but the power button does not work on it

This is because the KR-300 uses the IR Sensor from our Dual Core models which use the smaller KR-34 Remote control. The ATV 1800 uses a different remote code, so therefore this is the reason why the power button does not work.

i understand that, but sometimes my screen will not display when i power on my mygica 1800 using the original remote it came with unless i unplug the usb stick for my kr-300.

i understand that, but sometimes my screen will not display when i power on my mygica 1800 using the original remote it came with unless i unplug the usb stick for my kr-300.

That is strange. So your IR remote control will only power on the box as long as the USB dongle for the KR300 is unplugged?