Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roman

Live TV and Live TV playback intermittent interlacing proble

Just got the Mygica ATV582, I configured it as a frontend with XBMC for a NextPVR backend. Noticed an intermittent interlacing problem when watching live TV or playing back a recorded live TV. I also tried using an Ubuntu PC as a frontend thinking it is a NextPVR problem, did not see any problems, all was good.

To go further I tried the something with an ARGUS backend and experienced the same problem, interlacing problem with the Mygica ATV582 and everything good with the Ubuntu front end. This leaves me to believe there is a problem with the Mygica ATV582. Has anyone experienced this problem? Can anyone help? I have uploaded a pic of the problem.

Just got the Mygica ATV582, I configured it as a frontend with XBMC for a NextPVR backend. Noticed an intermittent interlacing problem when watching live TV or playing back a recorded live TV. I also tried using an Ubuntu PC as a frontend thinking it is a NextPVR problem, did not see any problems, all was good.

To go further I tried the something with an ARGUS backend and experienced the same problem, interlacing problem with the Mygica ATV582 and everything good with the Ubuntu front end. This leaves me to believe there is a problem with the Mygica ATV582. Has anyone experienced this problem? Can anyone help? I have uploaded a pic of the problem.

Yes we are aware of this problem

Will be fixed on our next firmware update.