Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cvo

USB port issue

Hello,

I wonder if anyone experiencing issue with one of the 2 USB ports on ATV582. I have 2 ATV582 boxes and they both having the same issue with it. The only USB port right next to the SD card slot is working. I wonder if I could do something to make the other USB port works or I just have the defective units. Thanking in advance

Hello,

I wonder if anyone experiencing issue with one of the 2 USB ports on ATV582. I have 2 ATV582 boxes and they both having the same issue with it. The only USB port right next to the SD card slot is working. I wonder if I could do something to make the other USB port works or I just have the defective units. Thanking in advance

What are you trying to connect to the USB ports that the 1/2 are not working?

Good morning Justin,

I failed to access the usb flash drive as well as the wireless mouse. The other usb port is working fine. I tried on both 582 boxes and the results were the same. Thanks

Good morning Justin,

I failed to access the usb flash drive as well as the wireless mouse. The other usb port is working fine. I tried on both 582 boxes and the results were the same. Thanks

Seems strange that 2 units have the identical problem.

I am uploading new firmware for the ATV 582 right now. Wait to try that and see if you still have the same problem.

Good morning Justin,

Seems strange that 2 units have the identical problem.

I am uploading new firmware for the ATV 582 right now. Wait to try that and see if you still have the same problem.

Justin, it will be manual update?

Thanks

Yes the new firmware fixed the usb port issue. I just upgraded the first box but believe the second one should be fine too after the upgrade.

Thanks

@cvo and everyone

I have the exact same issue with the one USB port not working on my 582. I am still on the 11/05 firmware. I am a little hesitant to upgrade the FW just yet before it comes out of beta. Glad to know that it isn't my hardware failing!

We should have an official version hopefully soon

I got an update version last week, just working out some bugs on it.