Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CMOR44

Streaming from Samsung S4 to MyGica

Hey guys,

I just bought the ATV1800E and set it up last night. I am having issues streaming videos from my Samsung S4 to my TV. I have installed the AirPlay/DNLA Reciever (Pro) and still no luck. It look as as though MyGica can communicate with my phone because when I start a video on the phone it starts to play in the TV, however there is no audio, video (black screen) and the timer along the bottom of the screen does not move. In the end it just closes the application on MyGica and the video stops streaming on my phone. I hope this makes sense, any ideas how I can fix this?

Thank you in advance!!

Hey guys,

I just bought the ATV1800E and set it up last night. I am having issues streaming videos from my Samsung S4 to my TV. I have installed the AirPlay/DNLA Reciever (Pro) and still no luck. It look as as though MyGica can communicate with my phone because when I start a video on the phone it starts to play in the TV, however there is no audio, video (black screen) and the timer along the bottom of the screen does not move. In the end it just closes the application on MyGica and the video stops streaming on my phone. I hope this makes sense, any ideas how I can fix this?

Thank you in advance!!

Try there Android Sender

Can be found here

http://www.waxrain.com/buy_en.html

It is free to download

Android OS still doesn't have Airplay fully built into its OS like Apple does with IOS 6,7 and 8. So therefore Airplaying must be done by Apps.