Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

harishgan

Remote Control Code for ATV1800

Hi, I am planning to configure my yamaha receiver remote to perform basic operations like power on and off, navigating to apps using arrow keys etc.

The programming in myour yamaha remote requires 3 or 4 digit keys for the product. Is there any such key for ATV1800e.

Hi, I am planning to configure my yamaha receiver remote to perform basic operations like power on and off, navigating to apps using arrow keys etc.

The programming in myour yamaha remote requires 3 or 4 digit keys for the product. Is there any such key for ATV1800e.

Is your Yamaha remote a learning remote?

Or did it just come with a list of remote codes inside the users manual?

It's not a learning remote. It came with list of codes inside user manual.

Ok

Then we don't have anything that would work for you.

It's not a learning remote. It came with list of codes inside user manual.

Ok

Then we don't have anything that would work for you.

I'll just piggy tail on this topic

MyGica still did not add any of the newer boxes in Logitech database. Only dual core boxes are listed.

After 10 months on the market it's unbelievable. Every Harmony user must learn each individual command from the original remote, sad, since every other P.O.S device is there easy to be found.

I hope they changed the conflicting IR signal for power on//off that is same as LG TV previous channel.

It would be great idea, they should up frond submit the new models at the same time.

All of our quad cores currently use the same remote control

I submitted this data to the Harmony Data base myself back when I first got the 1800e. I taught all the buttons and saved a data file for the Logitech technician. There is even a thread between myself and this technician on their forums regarding this.

I never went back but I don't understand why this wasn't added to the logitech data base then. Strange....

It would be great idea, they should up frond submit the new models at the same time.

Problem solved, now if they would add more IR commands for XBMC/KODI

Harmony users would love you (no gay :) )

Here is the complete list if they want to go to details, but only about 10 extra would suffice.

http://kodi.wiki/view/keyboard%20controls

They can just assign any IR command to each key and include it in the Logitech Harmony profile file.

This would take very little time to compile and implement.

I submitted this data to the Harmony Data base myself back when I first got the 1800e. I taught all the buttons and saved a data file for the Logitech technician. There is even a thread between myself and this technician on their forums regarding this.

I never went back but I don't understand why this wasn't added to the logitech data base then. Strange....

I suspect that Geniatech/MyGica needs to do that