Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

keithl

Picture on ATV1200 off center

The picture is always to the right and is some of it is cut off. People are almost out of view when they should be in the middle. It also has to much zoom. I have calibrated the screen in the "display" menu at start up. I have played with overscan, zoom and pixel ratio endlessly but the pic is always to the right.

ANy help would be great.

The picture is always to the right and is some of it is cut off. People are almost out of view when they should be in the middle. It also has to much zoom. I have calibrated the screen in the "display" menu at start up. I have played with overscan, zoom and pixel ratio endlessly but the pic is always to the right.

ANy help would be great.

Which video ouput are you using, RCA or HDMI?

colourstream doesnt work, ive changed hdmi outputs and cable, did a system restore and started over but no improvement. pic is still off center. even tried another tv same thing. no settings inside the mygica fix this problem. would appreciate response if u dont know whats wrong with it then tell me so i can chuck it out and move on.

feeling frustrated

colourstream doesnt work, ive changed hdmi outputs and cable, did a system restore and started over but no improvement. pic is still off center. even tried another tv same thing. no settings inside the mygica fix this problem. would appreciate response if u dont know whats wrong with it then tell me so i can chuck it out and move on.

feeling frustrated

Tried a factory reset at all?

Yes many times. After reading these forums more it would appear that Kodi helix is not compatible with Mygica as others have had off centered video playback also. My system came with Frodo 12.2 after a reset I played a video and the problem is gone. However Frodo is outdated and most of my preferred sites don't work. I have tried updating Frodo to Gotham but get a message that says the program already exists with a conflicting certificate app not installed.

I tried this with gotham 13, 13.1, 13.2 and yes I did a reset each time.

I just can't win it seems.

Oh ya and my firmware is 4.2.2 or whatever the latest is.

You have to uninstall Frodo before you can install Gotham 13.2

If you go into settings, apps, and find XBMC, highlight it and click ok with the remote. In there will give you an option to uninstall it.

Once uninstalled, you can now install Gotham 13.2. You cannot overwrite Gotham over Frodo, because they have the same App signature name.

Sorry but you should have been more specific in your posts before, as you never mentioned you were using Kodi or even XBMC at all.

That worked! Video back to normal. It would appear Kodi helix 14 doesn't like the mygica and we will need an update from you. Thanks for the help

That worked! Video back to normal. It would appear Kodi helix 14 doesn't like the mygica and we will need an update from you. Thanks for the help

ok good to hear

and yes we will have to release a Mygica Edition for Dual Cores

We plan to in January

Thanks