Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mac_guy6

Issues with MyGica 582 Remote

For months now I have been using my Mygica 582 with the Mygica fly remote without issue. I've finally got it setup so that my wife and kids can use it and when i tried to use the oem remote it seemed extremely temperamental. I've got my 520E setup in my bedroom and use the small remote with it without issue but with the supposed better quality 582 remote, it won't go to the home screen without many button depresses. and the sub menu button rarely works. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

For months now I have been using my Mygica 582 with the Mygica fly remote without issue. I've finally got it setup so that my wife and kids can use it and when i tried to use the oem remote it seemed extremely temperamental. I've got my 520E setup in my bedroom and use the small remote with it without issue but with the supposed better quality 582 remote, it won't go to the home screen without many button depresses. and the sub menu button rarely works. Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Have you tried changing the batteries on the remote control at all?

If this doesn't help, try pointing the remote straight at the box to see if this makes a difference.

If it doesn't make a difference, then I would suggest exchanging the remote.