Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raider

Am I running a mygica edition?

I just picked up an 1800e from a store in town here, I think they may have installed their own xbmc. Currently it is running 13.1 with the tv addons wizard and istream installed. Is this normal? I was expecting to have a mygica logo on stArt up or something.

Shortly after first start up the unit did an automatic firmware update but the xbmc did not change. I'm new to the mygica system and not sure how it's all set up. So if its not the right xbmc how do i get the right one? Is it usually included in the firmware update?

I just picked up an 1800e from a store in town here, I think they may have installed their own xbmc. Currently it is running 13.1 with the tv addons wizard and istream installed. Is this normal? I was expecting to have a mygica logo on stArt up or something.

Shortly after first start up the unit did an automatic firmware update but the xbmc did not change. I'm new to the mygica system and not sure how it's all set up. So if its not the right xbmc how do i get the right one? Is it usually included in the firmware update?

The place you bought it from must have installed a wizard, which usually overwrites the MyGica logo.

And our firmware updates now should not overwrite XBMC anymore if they are done by Over the Air. Our new 13.2 will only update if you factory reset, which will delete all of your add ons and you will have to start over.

Or if you take the latest update done manually, this will overwrite XBMC, and you will have to redo all of the add ons.

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=2163

Hi, I purchased an 1800e and since it was frozen with screen with the logo of android when it does an update i had no choice to do a reset on mygica 1800e.

After i add the url in Add Source in XBMC and try to do the configuration with wizard i get an error message when i pick to configure either Mygica or Android.

What do i need to do to get the wizard to work again?

I now have XBMC 13.2, I know that 2 weeks ago when i first got mygica it was at 13.1 and had no problem to configure it with Wizard,

PLEASE HELP. :o