Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stoner66

Kodi

Hi there installed Kodi Helix on My Gica 1200 and seems okay but trying to delete XBMC Frodo that was on box uninstalled but once box turns back on keeps reinstalling it how can this be fixed. I am also running 4.1 software tried updating to 4.2 but box wont read sd card always goes to screen with reset info . Is it possible to load 4.2 from usb pend drive instead.

Hi there installed Kodi Helix on My Gica 1200 and seems okay but trying to delete XBMC Frodo that was on box uninstalled but once box turns back on keeps reinstalling it how can this be fixed. I am also running 4.1 software tried updating to 4.2 but box wont read sd card always goes to screen with reset info . Is it possible to load 4.2 from usb pend drive instead.

Are you trying to delete Frodo from the settings menu of Android, using Manage Apps?

You can only upgrade to 4.2 using an SD card, if it is going into reset screen then you must be doing something wrong.

Make sure only the 5 files are on the root of the SD card and nothing else. Also make sure the SD card is formatted to FAT 32