Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

russ244

atv 582 remotes

K400 is a very good keyboard with touchpad.

I am a fan of the KR100 as well.

I am sure others will share there thoughts on other remotes that they use.

I use this one. I got it off ebay slightly cheaper. It is rebranded under a few different names. It's the best I've used. The four coloured buttons down by the bottom AND the power button in the upper left are IR buttons, so you can program them to turn on your TV, turn TV vol up and down etc. It isn't perfect - sometimes it loses its connection to the antenna, and I have to unplug and plug the USB antenna back into the ATV, but it's pretty bang on. I ended up buying two more for friends.

http://www.amazon.com/Aerb-Multifunctio ... e+keyboard

I use a One-for-all URC7960 universal remote. I could not find a code for MyGica. Had to use the learning function for every button on the original remote. I mostly use my ATV582 for XBMC/Kodi. Used the Keymap Editor add-on to remap the numerical keys. Now I can use keys like Play/Pause, Stop, etc with the universal remote.

I use a One-for-all URC7960 universal remote. I could not find a code for MyGica. Had to use the learning function for every button on the original remote. I mostly use my ATV582 for XBMC/Kodi. Used the Keymap Editor add-on to remap the numerical keys. Now I can use keys like Play/Pause, Stop, etc with the universal remote.

Where did you get this keymap editor?

im curious to try it

I use the IOGear http://www.iogear.com/product/GKM681R/ which I picked up from Staples for $40. Great except no "pinch" options due to lack of touch pad, and no "menu" button that I can find.

That keyboard looks like it was made to use with a PC.

Probably why it does not function the way you want it on your 582.

Can anyone help with pairing mygica with a logitech k400?

We use these in our office.

Pairing it is just as simple as plugging in the USB dongle into one of the USB ports of your MyGica.