Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elmo1855

IMAGE NANDROID image COPY OF MYGICA 1800

I was wiondering is it possible to make a full copy of my system including all settings and apps this is helpful when u are doing a firmware update so that you dont have to g through reconfiguring the box all over again..

Upon reseraching on inyernet found out u can create a nandroid which means an image copy of your system so that u can restore to exactly how your system was prior to upgrade..Can this be done on MYGICA BOX 1800 does anybody have any knowledge of doing this, it would be greatly appreciated thx

We are working on providing a way to fully backup your apps and settings and then restoring them after an upgrade.

Hope we can offer this soon.

I have been pushing for this for awhile now, as it makes total sense to offer something like this.

I will look into Nanroid.

Ok thanks a lot kindly update me when it is done thank you...also do u know when is the next firmware update

Just got one this morning. It is in testing mode right now.

If all goes well, will release it next week.

Just got one this morning. It is in testing mode right now.

If all goes well, will release it next week.

Justin, I just received my 1800E and was researching How to begin and ended up here. I am off to acquire a 120G SD card to apply the first upgrade to the device. I was wondering, should I wait for the release of the next version, next week, or go with the current. I really am in no hurry as I wish to read more on the MyGica and XBMC/Kodi so I don't screw it up too much :mrgreen:

You will have to take the 11-05 update before you take anything new to come out after this.

Also I would check your box, as our shipments of 1800E since December 2014 have been coming pre loaded from the factory with the 11-05 update.