Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baileyabi

Newbie questions

Hi

I am a newbie to this android tv thing, and I am considering getting the 1800e model but I have a few questions.

For local tv programming, will I need a cable subscription?

Can you get Chinese content (e.g. Hong Kong tv stations)?

For things like Netflix or NHL Game Central, will you need to subscribe to those before you can access?

I have searched this forum as well as other search engines without any luck.

Any comments would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I am a newbie to this android tv thing, and I am considering getting the 1800e model but I have a few questions.

For things like Netflix or NHL Game Central, will you need to subscribe to those before you can access?

I have searched this forum as well as other search engines without any luck.

Any comments would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Answer: This box will not replace local tv stations

Answer: There are apps like VST, LETV, PPTV etc that will get you this, but require a Hong Kong VPN to watch most of them

Answer: Yes you would need to subscribe, both Netflix and NHL Game central are subscription based services

Ok so my Xbcm wastent work in everything was saying broken..now someone told me to hard reset and it was bought from third party in the states im in Canada... now it has nothing can't steam movies or tv cause it all gone any help here..

Ok so my Xbcm wastent work in everything was saying broken..now someone told me to hard reset and it was bought from third party in the states im in Canada... now it has nothing can't steam movies or tv cause it all gone any help here..

Go to You Tube

Search for "How to setup XBMC for Android"

You will find your answer on a whole lot of How To Videos