Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LingDynasty

MyGica 582 IR Remote Control

Hello;

Quick question;

I have the MyGica 582 quad processor device and I was wondering if I could sync the remote control that comes with it (I believe it's the KR60?) to turn on my TV as well?

It seems if I leave the device on but turn my tv off, it reboots the device (which sucks if you wish to pause a move then turn off my tv). Thinking if I could sync the remote control to my tv, I could solve this problem yes?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I just purchased the atv582. When I switch to cursor mode I can scroll easily left and down, but it doesn't work up or right. Is there something that I'm missing, or is the remote control not right? Everything else seems to work fine. if I'm not in cursor mode it goes left, right, up, down. thanks

I just purchased the atv582. When I switch to cursor mode I can scroll easily left and down, but it doesn't work up or right. Is there something that I'm missing, or is the remote control not right? Everything else seems to work fine. if I'm not in cursor mode it goes left, right, up, down. thanks

In the Native Android settings menu you can adjust the speed of the mouse under "Language and Input"

See if that helps.