Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meyer_lanski

ATV 582 and bluetooth headset

Hi,

I am having problems being able to connect a bluetooth headset with the atv582. In settings, I enable bluetooth on the box and click on 'search for devices' but it doesn't detect it for some reason. Shows 'no devices found'.I set the headset to the proper mode, tried everything but it just won't find it. I am able to connect the headset to my phone so I know that the headset itself is working fine.

Any help would be appreciated!

Our new 2015 Editions we added Bluetooth.

If you let me know your Serial #, I can tell you wheteher or not it has Bluetooth.

If you let me know your Serial #, I can tell you wheteher or not it has Bluetooth.

Did they finally figure put what external USB BT dongle would work?

No we built it into the boxes main board now.

No we built it into the boxes main board now.

I get that but all those old units were advertised as BT compatible, so we are waiting for compatible usb dongle solution.

Still waiting on AMlogic

We have a Digital Signage customer of ours that is working on this as well. As they need external Bluetooth for better range.

Yes this customer of ours told us it is possible without AMLogics help. So I will check with them every week for updates.

Hi,

Please tell me will it be possible to control the MyGica with a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse in the MyGica ATV582 model. I'm planning to buy one but I want that function to control my Chrome browser ect on the TV. I'm not sure the TV USB would allow to control a console as in my case the MyGica. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi,

Please tell me will it be possible to control the MyGica with a Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse in the MyGica ATV582 model. I'm planning to buy one but I want that function to control my Chrome browser ect on the TV. I'm not sure the TV USB would allow to control a console as in my case the MyGica. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

It would be possible if you have the on board Bluetooth, if not you have to wait until we know what external Bluetooth dongle is supported. Any other wireless keyboard/mouse with USB RF dongle works fine.

Has there been an update on whether there will be a solution for bluetooth? I purchased thikning there was and wanted to use bluetooth headsets but now I'm beiing told it might not have bluetooth on my 2014 unit? Where can fiind the serial number to be sure?

in my settings i see a bluetooth address in about section (where mac address and ip addresses are shown) and i have a bluetooth section in the menu that shows it being 'on' but I am unable to pair my headset. l click on search for device button but nothing shows up even though my headset is in the right visibility mode. never had thiis issue paiting with other devices so it must be something related to the box. any help would be aappreciated.