Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mygica2014

number of GPU cores

First in the product page for ATV582, it says "The World's First Quad Core CPU and Octo Core GPU Android TV Box. Clearer + Faster + Sexier = MyGica ATV 582".

Then under Key Features, it says "AML8726,ARM Cortex A9*4,Quad Core Mali-450MP GPU".

Please clarify if the ATV582 has a 8 core GPU or has a 4 core GPU.

I would wait for more reviews after the 580 fiasco.

Reviews and unboxing videos should be available within a week after the ATV 582 is released, plus anyone who purchases it can give feedback on it as well here on the forums.

So if you want to read up on reviews first before purchase, just give it a week after we release it.

received mine 2 days ago so far I am impressed if you have any tricks oe tips would love to hear running gotham 13,0 pretty smooth

would also like to know does mygica do updates to there product I bought this juston specs alone

received mine 2 days ago so far I am impressed if you have any tricks oe tips would love to hear running gotham 13,0 pretty smooth

would also like to know does mygica do updates to there product I bought this juston specs alone

Great to hear.

Wondering if there are any specific tips or tricks you were looking for?

As for updates, Mygica plans to do Over the air updates for the Quad core models, as well as offer downloads from the internet to do manual updates, if customers prefer this way.

You will see any new updates for this model released here on our forum. Over the air updates will pop up on your box, when they are available.