Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wjw

Yet another locked thread.

the thread was not locked, and if got locked sorry, but you can PM me and ask if i locked or not and not just go outside and get upset about it?

i am not sure who you are possible we could explain that way we could get to know each other buddy?

but you can PM me and ask if i locked or not and not just go outside and get upset about it?

Not trying to start anything, but 2 points. but why would I PM you and ask if you locked it when (at the time) you were the only Mod here who had the capability of locking it? And, my PM doesn't work if you remember as per my comment/question at the start of the same day (Sunday, July 19) as the now famous "8 Days With No Mods" started by another member (not me, this time) :D

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3107

but you can PM me and ask if i locked or not and not just go outside and get upset about it?

Not trying to start anything, but 2 points. but why would I PM you and ask if you locked it when (at the time) you were the only Mod here who had the capability of locking it? And, my PM doesn't work if you remember as per my comment/question at the start of the same day (Sunday, July 19) as the now famous "8 Days With No Mods" started by another member (not me, this time) :D

http://www.mygicasupport.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3107

its all good, just remember i am still a mod, so be careful with your words, and as for me i am following the rules ! do not care how you guys see me or feel,

http://www.mygicasupport.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3107

its all good, just remember i am still a mod, so be careful with your words, and as for me i am following the rules ! do not care how you guys see me or feel,

just remember i am still a mod,

Am I'm still a customer, as are the other half-dozen or so "users" with 100+ posts. Think of those who are constantly "complaining" as less of people riding the Manufacturer's a** and more of Neighbourhood Watch meets the Concerned Citizens Coalition. Don't forget that we are the financiers of your product so we do have the right to comment as we see fit, within reason.

On another note...

Still waiting for the "Rules" to be posted to see if I've retroactively broken any

http://www.mygicasupport.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3136&p=12662&hilit=rules&sid=a36ef9b77b9e19f5bc5f11e106feebcb#p12662

so be careful with your words,

Still haven't gotten an apology from you on that one... I recommend you read the entire thread and think a little...

http://www.mygicasupport.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3136&p=12691&hilit=cyber&sid=a36ef9b77b9e19f5bc5f11e106feebcb#p12691

I closed the thread

Is there an issue about this?

"Issue?" (Insert air quotes here), No. Questions? Yes.

Q1. Why was it locked? I sold a 1200 to somebody who had a hell of a time trying to get his box to see and connect to his router. This might have been the same issue and could have helped other people. Now we'll never know because the OP has 4 posts and it's too late to find out because he is probably long gone by now..

Q2. Do you want Users who might have the capability to answer questions to help or not? I counted 19 posts In the Unanswered Posts section in the last two weeks (15 since Aug 1) that I could at least attempt to get those posts in the right direction that I now decided not to even think about replying to. It's looking like FBN and freakrant are thinking the same thing since I haven't seen any posts from either in the last couple of days to a week (except for Fly ByNight giving his opinion on the newest 1800 bin).

Q3. Am I specifically picking on certain Mods here? I can answer that one and the answer is no. I respond the same way both anonymously here and in real life. It must be my Irish heritage but I have no time for people who answer questions in a certain way. Like when I, for once, bite my tongue and delete a post and the Mods comment 2 weeks later is "Naaa, don't do that,"

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=3068&p=12742&hilit=Deleted&sid=65a650c5c59ab869421c4a63d1aa5728#p12742

J

I closed the thread

Is there an issue about this?

"Issue?" (Insert air quotes here), No. Questions? Yes.

Q1. Why was it locked? I sold a 1200 to somebody who had a hell of a time trying to get his box to see and connect to his router. This might have been the same issue and could have helped other people. Now we'll never know because the OP has 4 posts and it's too late to find out because he is probably long gone by now..

Q2. Do you want Users who might have the capability to answer questions to help or not? I counted 19 posts In the Unanswered Posts section in the last two weeks (15 since Aug 1) that I could at least attempt to get those posts in the right direction that I now decided not to even think about replying to. It's looking like FBN and freakrant are thinking the same thing since I haven't seen any posts from either in the last couple of days to a week (except for Fly ByNight giving his opinion on the newest 1800 bin).

Q3. Am I specifically picking on certain Mods here? I can answer that one and the answer is no. I respond the same way both anonymously here and in real life. It must be my Irish heritage but I have no time for people who answer questions in a certain way. Like when I, for once, bite my tongue and delete a post and the Mods comment 2 weeks later is "Naaa, don't do that,"

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=3068&p=12742&hilit=Deleted&sid=65a650c5c59ab869421c4a63d1aa5728#p12742

J

That thread was locked because the question was answered.

I appreciate any users who do help out on the forums. I just ask that suggestions for third party add ons/apps do not get suggested as there are many legal issues with this and we cannot promote it on our forum.

Right now is the summer time, so a lot of users are probably busy with summer. If I am wrong about this, then anyone can PM me about any issues that may be preventing them from making posts.

I never said that you were picking on Mods, I have seen that Jamesc and you have gone back and forth in some threads, but nothing that was alarming. You can continue with your posts, just keep Third Party addon/app suggestions out of it.