Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1tvbox4me

the 1900ac. is a great box.

:D hi every one took some time to go through my 1900ac and i have had no problems what so ever this is a greate box all apps work fine so for running kodi 16 with no problems.and all ather apps as well.no ifi problems at all . was kind of nervis at fist after hereing all the horror stories that others r having . the only thing that i have to say with this box is thanks for all the hard work mygica team .and to others out there have patience and ou to will injoy the box to.

I just ordered 1 also and yes there is lots of negative talk but decided to buy 1 just on the specks. I have been looking around for compatible devices to see if I could write some one else's software to it

honestly, alot of people that brings negative words but can be fixed over the tech support phone line.

but we got a understand that if one thing do not work, we should not stress call support line

MyGica have great customer service support line, and live chat.

honestly, alot of people that brings negative words but can be fixed over the tech support phone line.

but we got a understand that if one thing do not work, we should not stress call support line

Perhaps if this forum was setup and pruned a bit better many of the questions could be found and answered. In my case, I seem to recall reading some facts, but, when I attempt to find them when needed, it isn't obvious. For example, there is some information about firmware in the 1900 section that mentions the 1800. Yet, it isn't listed in the 1800. So can I add any of the 1900 FW onto an 1800 or just select. If a problem occurs on the 1800 and it is using the 1900 FW, where do you seek help.

I guess what I'm saying that the moderators of the forum, MUST, clean up and order the entries else it's just one big bucket that few will use.

Perhaps if this forum was setup and pruned a bit better many of the questions could be found and answered. In my case, I seem to recall reading some facts, but, when I attempt to find them when needed, it isn't obvious. For example, there is some information about firmware in the 1900 section that mentions the 1800. Yet, it isn't listed in the 1800. So can I add any of the 1900 FW onto an 1800 or just select. If a problem occurs on the 1800 and it is using the 1900 FW, where do you seek help.

I guess what I'm saying that the moderators of the forum, MUST, clean up and order the entries else it's just one big bucket that few will use.

Thanks for the advice on this

I will work with our webmaster to clean up the forum and make it easier to find everything.

I will also clean it up more myself as well, as a lot of things are posted in the wrong areas.

@justin

A perfect example of having to go on a Mygica Easter egg hunt can be found here...

viewtopic.php?f=127&t=4275&hilit=+Where

Two Mods, no response. I'm not pointing this out to be nasty, just hi-liting what the average member with 3 posts and a wallet $150 lighter is experiencing.

J

Have had mine for about 2 weeks now.

The 1 thing I've noticed is that it tends to only maintain a wifi connection for about 3 days and then just arbitrarily 'drops' the connection and won't reconnect to my wifi without a reboot of both the mygica box and my new-ish a/c high speed modem. It's inconvenient and annoying. Hopefully a firmware update will address this.

@justin

A perfect example of having to go on a Mygica Easter egg hunt can be found here...

http://www.mygicasupport.com/viewtopic. ... lit=+Where

Two Mods, no response. I'm not pointing this out to be nasty, just hi-liting what the average member with 3 posts and a wallet $150 lighter is experiencing.

J

Yes I am fixing the downloads part

Will be mainly apart of our website

http://help.mygica.tv will be fully setup for Support Email, Firmware Downloads, and Warranty

For now it is just setup for Support email and Warranty, but will be updated over the next few weeks for Firmware.

Since a lot of users are emailing us saying they cannot find Firmware, even though preety much every models firmware can be found under their own download section.

I will also keep the Forums download section more updated for those looking to install Firmware manually rather then OTA.

Frankly, I think the ATV1900 is a piece of GARBAGE.

I do not use wireless, I am plugged in, and yet the ATV1900 frequently can't get an Ethernet connection.

The ATV1900 frequently does not boot up at all.

It frequently freezes when an application is launched.

All of the above issues require the power to be disconnected before the unit will work. I have to pull the power at least 5 times a week (and probably more) for this piece of %$^* to work.

I would never recommend this unit to someone else to purchase and have told people to avoid it when asked. I have even recommended to the store where I purchased this, that they shouldn't be selling it.

Frankly, I think the ATV1900 is a piece of GARBAGE.

I do not use wireless, I am plugged in, and yet the ATV1900 frequently can't get an Ethernet connection.

The ATV1900 frequently does not boot up at all.

It frequently freezes when an application is launched.

All of the above issues require the power to be disconnected before the unit will work. I have to pull the power at least 5 times a week (and probably more) for this piece of %$^* to work.

I would never recommend this unit to someone else to purchase and have told people to avoid it when asked. I have even recommended to the store where I purchased this, that they shouldn't be selling it.

Sorry to hear about all of the issues you are having.

However we have come out with our Android 5.1 update last month, which is running well and fixes a lot of issues.

Have you tried it yet?

Yeah, I agree. I am sure some things can be fixed right away through support. However, who wants to buy something for USD70 or more and have it be defective. It is called quality control. If I wanted to buy something that needed work I were about a plain one straight from China and worked on it myself. It is not very hard to do. As long as you know where Kodi is located and a few other important apps your home free. I have always said you for going to sell something, make sure you sell something that is quality anybody can sell the Chinese stuff that comes with something not tested. I also own a 1900 AC and I am waiting for a tech to get back to my problem so that I could finally use my device for the first time. (Screen freezes with the blue next button at the bottom)

Just my two cents,

MrTobyP3

having issues using the mic on the controller. i press and hold and nothing happens i say an app name and nothing happens i really need some help for mygica 1900ac