Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ksmitty

Justin, a status update please

Justin,

I have been mute on commenting on the continued current state of the 1900 for a couple of months patiently waiting to hear some good news from the MyGica camp. I can't contain my curiosity any longer and am respectfully requesting some relevant information on the future of this unit. On several different occasions over the past 4-5 months you have reassured 1900 owners that "As I have said before, if we cannot satisfy customers of the 1900 with the new updates we have coming. We will offer you something else to get a fully working unit. We are not a company that doesn't stand behind its products or its customers". This is great to hear repeatedly and appreciate MyGica's position on this - excellent customer commitment! I am concerned however how long this commitment will last? When will MyGica step up and make good on this? While there are some new 1900 owners on the forum voicing displeasure there are also those who have been struggling with this unit since its launch. The ticking of the clock is growing loud. Many units will be out of warranty by the time any remedy may be made. Not to mention the loss of our personal time, installing, reinstalling, unplugging and replugging again...so much frustration. Please do what you can to influence the senior MyGica execs to do what's right...now.

Thank you for reading and thank you in advance for your response.

ksmitty, thanks for posting this request for information. I was getting close to doing this myself. As hard as Justin may be working on this there needs to be some visibility to the actual plans. For me, it has been five months of very sub-standard operation... and although I have been very patient, I am getting close to chucking this box through a window. I look forward to hearing the response. I hope we do not have to wait weeks for it.

There needs to be a like or upvote button to show how many mygica 1900 owners are "patiently" waiting for these answers. We (obviously) don't expect overnight fixes, but we do expect communication. That's not much to ask for customers buying the "best" mygica boxes.

Hey guys

I was on vacation from April 28th and just got back today.

Will get you guys updated by Monday

Thanks

Justin

Bump

What is the reason for this bump?

I made a post in this thread about 6 hours ago???

If you check new posts you will see myself and few other mods I got to help me from our office have been busy replying to all posts.

We put the latest firmware for 1900AC in the downloads section

Can be found here

viewtopic.php?f=169&t=4379

If still not happy with it, you can switch to 4.4 which is very stable by going here

viewtopic.php?f=173&t=4219

As for update to 5.1, I just sent follow up email in regards to this. Will let you know answer once I have it.

Hi Justin, thank you for the question/comment. The reason for the bump was that after your initial reply you subsequently responded to a number of other posts in this section resulting in this one being further down in the list. I certainly don't speak for all the other 1900 users but imo the update that you indicated you are going to provide next week is a priority and should be high in the list for all users to read. The forum is becoming difficult to navigate to find information, for example you said you would update us next week on progress yet I stumbled across a new FW that had been posted in the DL section but no mention of it in the main discussion area as a topic.

So, apologies if this bump offended you but I see this topic as priority #1 to resolve all of the other issues that flow from it. I'll stay logged off and leave it alone and wait to see what happens next week. Have a great weekend.

Hi Justin, thank you for the question/comment. The reason for the bump was that after your initial reply you subsequently responded to a number of other posts in this section resulting in this one being further down in the list. I certainly don't speak for all the other 1900 users but imo the update that you indicated you are going to provide next week is a priority and should be high in the list for all users to read. The forum is becoming difficult to navigate to find information, for example you said you would update us next week on progress yet I stumbled across a new FW that had been posted in the DL section but no mention of it in the main discussion area as a topic.

So, apologies if this bump offended you but I see this topic as priority #1 to resolve all of the other issues that flow from it. I'll stay logged off and leave it alone and wait to see what happens next week. Have a great weekend.

Ok no problem

I will continue to update in here.

I added about 3 mods from our office here, and will clean up the forums to make everything easier to find.

Will also be working on a new Help page at http://mygica.tv/help which will make it very easy to find answers, how to's and videos for the most common things people look for.

Justin, it has been several weeks since this was posted and still there is no concrete plan with concrete timing that I have seen in the forum. Can you please provide us with an update. Will this box ever be fixed?

Justin, it has been several weeks since this was posted and still there is no concrete plan with concrete timing that I have seen in the forum. Can you please provide us with an update. Will this box ever be fixed?

Concrete timing?

Sorry just want to confirm, are you referring to an update of Firmware to 1900AC?

justin don't be like that you know we have all been waitig at least a month for a fix for the 1900. many people have posted when is it coming and that is your response.as to one of your only responses to that question.no answer so i guess as one guy posted ,going to let the warranty run out.because we have no fix.

justin don't be like that you know we have all been waitig at least a month for a fix for the 1900. many people have posted when is it coming and that is your response.as to one of your only responses to that question.no answer so i guess as one guy posted ,going to let the warranty run out.because we have no fix.

Sorry about that

I posted this in a different thread

I was told I will have an updated beta of 5.1 on Tues or Wed of this week

It is also supposed to have something working on it that everyone has been asking for.

I wont say what, since I need to confirm it works for myself before I release it lol

We will also have another version of 5.1 from a different group in June or July as well. Just working out the details now.

if both these options still do not satisfy 1900 users, as I have said before. We will have a solution for you, which should make you happier.

What is this so called solution because MyGica has had plenty of time to fix the many problems the 1900 has and have not done anything to rectify the problems because I personally think this box is unfix able.

Have you not read before where I said stay the fuck out of my posts. Your comments are of no help to myself or anyone else for that matter. TAKE OFF TROLL!!!!!

I am not in YOUR posts.

This is not YOUR thread.

The fact that I'm responding to someone who is either unable or unwilling to read and that it happens to be your post is simply unfortunate for you and irrelevant to me.

I was told I will have an updated beta of 5.1 on Tues or Wed of this week

I wont say what, since I need to confirm it works for myself before I release it

What is this so called solution

Curse, swear, threaten, and Flame away all you want but imo someone here needs a little moderator- supplied vacation. :lol:

Ya you are the one who needs a vacation as the only time you posted in this thread was just after I posted and that seems to be the trend here. You continually post after everything I post or reply to just to stir the pot because you did not post anything in this thread until u seen my post. Take a hike IDIOT!!! :oops:

I will only ever post in any thread for one of three reasons...

a) to ask a question

b) to answer a question, or possibly direct someone to another thread where the question has already been answered, or

c) confront members who are intentionally confrontational or just plain idiotic in their posts.

Now before you start getting all annoyed again, the perfect example can be found in this thread. One of the moderators of this forum makes comments stating that things will be done but he cannot tell you when it will be done or what it involves. The next comment by you is to make him explain what this "so-called solution" is. Hence my simple and straightforward question to you asking if you read the post above yours before you asked your question.

That's it. No cursing, swearing, or vulgarities on my part (unlike most of your responses to me and other members).

According to you in your wisdom I am therefore an idiotic trolling a******.

Have I missed anything?

Both you guys are at this again.

And this should not be happening

@mrgreg

"wjw" post is correct, if you read above the post you made. I answered your question already.

If I am wrong about this then just let me know.

Also if you keep up with attacking members of this forum, or continue to bash/swear. I will suspend your account for 2 weeks.

You and only you are the confrontational one here as I have not said anything to any other member here except to you the one who will not stop replying to my posts when I have continually asked you not to. Now here is what Justin said and I quote " I was told I will have an updated beta of 5.1 on Tues or Wed of this week " Now moron chime in and lets hear another none helpful response from you. I want to know if they are going to take these units back after the warranty runs out if they can't fix these units and that is something I have not heard him say to date and why is it so secretive as to what they have been working on. If you don't know and I know you don't keep your opinions to yourself. It is now Thursday and here is another instance of Justin's lies. I stated on a few other threads over the weekend, Im supposed to have a new update to 5.1 this week, however as of today it needs bugs fixed so delayed till next week.

We also have another coding group that will have 5.1 for 1800/380/582, 585 and 1900. They will start work on this next month and should be available in June or July.

If none of the above satisfies anybody still, as I have said before. We will have another option for you as well that should satisfy you.

WHAT ARE OUR OPTIONS????? You never answer this one..... How can you satisfy anyone without telling us our options.

You can ban me if you like but I will be back so good luck with that. Excuses are all that come out of your mouth!!!!

You have got to have the worst coders going....

DELAYS,DELAYS, DELAYS that is the only answers you get here never a fix!!!

You and only you are the confrontational one here as I have not said anything to any other member here except to you the one who will not stop replying to my posts when I have continually asked you not to. Now here is what Justin said and I quote " I was told I will have an updated beta of 5.1 on Tues or Wed of this week " Now moron chime in and lets hear another none helpful response from you. I want to know if they are going to take these units back after the warranty runs out if they can't fix these units and that is something I have not heard him say to date and why is it so secretive as to what they have been working on. If you don't know and I know you don't keep your opinions to yourself. It is now Thursday and here is another instance of Justin's lies. I stated on a few other threads over the weekend, Im supposed to have a new update to 5.1 this week, however as of today it needs bugs fixed so delayed till next week.

We also have another coding group that will have 5.1 for 1800/380/582, 585 and 1900. They will start work on this next month and should be available in June or July.

If none of the above satisfies anybody still, as I have said before. We will have another option for you as well that should satisfy you.

WHAT ARE OUR OPTIONS????? You never answer this one..... How can you satisfy anyone without telling us our options.

You can ban me if you like but I will be back so good luck with that. Excuses are all that come out of your mouth!!!!

You have got to have the worst coders going....

DELAYS,DELAYS, DELAYS that is the only answers you get here never a fix!!!

The options will be handled by email

I am not going to list them on here as they have not been worked out yet or even finalized.

As for taking care of it past warranty, the options we provide will not have anything to do with warranty.

Im sorry if you think I keep coming up with excuses, but I am not a coder.

So I can only keep pushing for updates from my side and also pass along the info that is given to me.

Thank you Justin!! We know you are doing the best you can as the intermediary. Even though its been a very long time that we have all been waiting patiently (some impatiently) for the ultimate fix, at least there is regular, albeit, intermittent feedback/support from MyGica on this forum, when some of your competitors have no forums or feedback at all. At least we don't feel abandoned.