Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

powerhound16

lastest firmware update for atv582

please download the file again and here is the page if you didn't remember viewtopic.php?f=113&t=2715

and ones its saved unzip it to a Thumb Drive

1. hookup Thumb-drive or flash drive to your MyGica ATV582

2. use your Remote click on Applications // select Update

3. Once update finds the file double click on the file name

4. let it reboot it should take around 3 to 5 minutes

once its done your updated to latest Firmware

to answer your question why you got that error msg, could be corrupt file, or bad Flash-drive or Thumb-drive or SD card

I would like to upgrade to the latest firmware for the ATV582. I currently have V001M801_20140925 installed. I plan to first upgrade to the 20141105 version and then to the 20150331 version. Please advise if this is correct and if any version is missing. I plan to use an SD card and will follow the steps previously outlined in this forum. Thanks for your help.

Chris

I would like to upgrade to the latest firmware for the ATV582. I currently have V001M801_20140925 installed. I plan to first upgrade to the 20141105 version and then to the 20150331 version. Please advise if this is correct and if any version is missing. I plan to use an SD card and will follow the steps previously outlined in this forum. Thanks for your help.

Chris

the answer above will help you out with upgrade to latest version

Chris

the answer above will help you out with upgrade to latest version

@Chris

To answer your question, yes you have to upgrade to 1105, then work up to the March firmware.

At the end of the upgrade you should only have Kodi as a shortcut and only one MyGica Store. If you have doubles of things then re-install...