Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freakrant

OTA

My 1800e asked me to take an OTA last night. When I attempted to do this it failed and left me in the recovery with no other option but to reflash my current firmware. Now it is still attempting to OTA.

Justin, can you post this update for manual flash please? Also what is in this new update?

I'm bookmarking this thread (for me) because it's apparent these boxes involve a bit of OTA Russian Roulette when updating and I'm nterested in in the answers being given. That being said, my 380 updated perfectly.

My 1800e asked me to take an OTA last night. When I attempted to do this it failed and left me in the recovery with no other option but to reflash my current firmware. Now it is still attempting to OTA.

Justin, can you post this update for manual flash please? Also what is in this new update?

It's apparent that that no one in support is listening to your request for the current FW version.... to be honest with you I didn't see any difference between the OTA version and the last Beta. So, maybe you are just better off sticking with the last Beta and turning off the auto update until something better comes along?

FBN

It's apparent that that no one in support is listening to your request for the current FW version.... to be honest with you I didn't see any difference between the OTA version and the last Beta. So, maybe you are just better off sticking with the last Beta and turning off the auto update until something better comes along?

FBN

Exactly what I did.

But, but, but how can that be? :D

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3136&p=12550&hilit=always&sid=77a8772e334feb72a329d22376080de9#p12550

BTW I'm also waiting for a Mod to answer my question (with links) on how exactly to update a 1200 from 4.1.1 to 4.2.2

Oh that brings back memories about my daily "X Days No Mods!" posts.... it seems soooo long ago.... but it's been only a few weeks! ;)

FBN

I will upload later to the proper downloads section later on.

If there are any posts you see without an answer or your own posts that need an answer. Just PM me, I will answer them right away.

Thanks

Justn

It's apparent that that no one in support is listening to your request for the current FW version....

FBN

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3136&p=12550&hilit=always&sid=77a8772e334feb72a329d22376080de9#p12550

BTW I'm also waiting for a Mod to answer my question (with links) on how exactly to update a 1200 from 4.1.1 to 4.2.2

Here is link with How to video about how to upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2

http://mygicasupport.com/viewtopic.php? ... 81b762449a

For ATV 1200

Here is Firmware that was sent down as OTA for those of you asking for it.

- Should fully resolve Play Store issues

- Same fixes from 07/28 Update, just won't factory reset box

Thank you.

It's apparent that that no one in support is listening to your request for the current FW version....

FBN

Here is link with How to video about how to upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2

http://mygicasupport.com/viewtopic.php? ... 81b762449a

For ATV 1200

@ Justin

Thanks again, I'm currently sitting on a beach in Cobourg having a Budweiser but will look at your link tomorrow.

@ Justin

Thanks again, I'm currently sitting on a beach in Cobourg having a Budweiser but will look at your link tomorrow.

Cobourg, ON (August 11, 2015) – The Town of Cobourg in conjunction with the Cobourg Police Service would like to inform the community that as of noon tomorrow there will be a strict zero tolerance enforcement of all bylaws within town parks and the Cobourg beach.

*Private beach :D

Yes, the same Cobourg ONT.

And you did NOT want to be anywhere near the beach this last weekend...

*Private beach :D

Yes, the same Cobourg ONT.

And you did NOT want to be anywhere near the beach this last weekend...

I figured, I'm in Ontario also.