Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamsb

Update Lib Rtmp File on 582.

Hello All,

Can someone please advise the following.

How do you update the lib rtmp file on MyGica 582 running the latest o.t.a. update with Kodi 14.2.

Also where and what is the very latest librtmp file for the new update o.t.a.

Many thanks and kindest regards to all. jamsb

Hello All,

Can someone please advise the following.

How do you update the lib rtmp file on MyGica 582 running the latest o.t.a. update with Kodi 14.2.

Also where and what is the very latest librtmp file for the new update o.t.a.

Many thanks and kindest regards to all. jamsb

You are trying to update this through the IMG file, or through the KODI APK?

Hello Justin,

Thank you for your reply.

The version of Kodi is the MyGica version14.2 which i updated o.t.a.

It would be good if there was an image file i could send to root of the MyGica 582 to update the lib rtmp file. Which if possible would save reloading every time i booted my Mygica 582. I dont know if it is even possible?

Sometimes the older version of lib rtmp is used in kodi release which does need updating.Perhaps it can happen in next update?

I would be grateful for your advice.

Lastly can i say thank you to the MyGica Team, for the fun ,pleasure your product has given me.

Its been a joy.

Thanks Again. jamsb

Hello Justin,

It would be good if there was an image file i could send to root of the MyGica 582 to update the lib rtmp file. Which if possible would save reloading every time i booted my Mygica 582. I dont know if it is even possible?

Sometimes the older version of lib rtmp is used in kodi release which does need updating.Perhaps it can happen in next update?

Lastly can i say thank you to the MyGica Team, for the fun ,pleasure your product has given me.

Its been a joy.

Thanks Again. jamsb

Should be what your looking for

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Update_librtmp

Hello Justin,

Thanks for your reply, i did look at the link provided at Wiki.

My problems are on occasions the stream i choose, plays for a couple of mins.then stops playing, or will load for ever.

I have checked my logs on this and they are not being blocked.

Further i went to advanced video settings and tried a number of changes in the video acceleration ratio, which did not help either.

Which leads me to think the lib rtmp is not up to date.

I do not know how to enter my setup to make the changes to load updated rtmp file.

Can you please give me a step by step guide how to do this ? On my atv 582 with MyGica 14.2. Helix.

Also which rtmp file should i use ? too load and update the rtmp ?

I am sorry for all the requests for help, but it is simply making sure i am doing this correctly.

All the best. jamsb.

Hello Justin,

Its been a joy.

Thanks Again. jamsb

sorry to bring this to the end, but lib rtmp is support for live tv and IPTV service, which is going to a incorrect path, in another word we can not support it..

its made for 3rd party add-ons mainly. If i am correct even if you look inside of the kodi forums it going to a UserFan name RedPenguin, i would really suggest you visit that kodi wiki and through RedPenguin get some support..

Thank you all for your help and suggestions.

I agree it is a Kodi issue.

Please close the thread. Thank you.

All the best to all. jamsb