Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hazelbag

MyGica ATV582

Hi Guys

I am new around here, so Hi.

I installed a local streaming app on my MG582 called showmax, I tested the app last night and found that there is no display.

I browsed some forums and found that its got to do with the waveline or something like that.

How do I change this and get it working to stream from the app?

Also, we have an app called DSTV Now, if i enter my details it tells me the device is not supported but it has been confirmed by various other users that they are able to use the app. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks

i have had some people did request compatibility with ShowMax they only work with few devices, and Android Box is not one of them, since ShowMax it self do not support any Android boxes

DStv Now - updated there services and only support Tablets and Few Different versions of Phones you can download this from Google Play store..

but people that have it play right now did not update there app. soon it will stop working for them too..

i have had some people did request compatibility with ShowMax they only work with few devices, and Android Box is not one of them, since ShowMax it self do not support any Android boxes

DStv Now - updated there services and only support Tablets and Few Different versions of Phones you can download this from Google Play store..

but people that have it play right now did not update there app. soon it will stop working for them too..

Thanks for the response, where will I be able to get the old apk for DSTV now if possible at all?

I am still on build nr. V002M801_20150601 I have noticed some guys use build nr. V002M801_20150721

Where do I find the above build nr or is there a newer version?

Just turn off Automatic Update and turn click Manual update, if it doesn't work the first time just try it one more time.

I just OTA update my friends box last night and it worked using manual update

Hi, thanks for the replies, I downloaded the firmware, installed it and then did an OTA update and it worked great.

Great to hear

Thanks

Hi, I am having issues with Kodi, when I select something to stream from genesis i get an error "Failed to play" but on my MX2 it works, is there an issue with kodi on the mygica?

Hi, I am having issues with Kodi, when I select something to stream from genesis i get an error "Failed to play" but on my MX2 it works, is there an issue with kodi on the mygica?

Which version of KODI are you running on both boxes?

And your selecting the exact same stream on both boxes?

I am running 14.2 on the mygica and my MX2 and select the same stream on both and the mx2 works and not the mygica

I am running 14.2 on the mygica and my MX2 and select the same stream on both and the mx2 works and not the mygica

Is the MX2 running KODI 15.x?