Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CMFaub

Lollipop Update?

Hello,

I haven't seen any recent information in regards to the lollipop update.

-Is it coming?

-Is there a beta we can help debug?

I must admit I am loosing faith in mygica and it has everything to do with communication or lack of. The reason I bought the 1800e is because you said lollipop was coming.....

Hello,

I haven't seen any recent information in regards to the lollipop update.

-Is it coming?

-Is there a beta we can help debug?

I must admit I am loosing faith in mygica and it has everything to do with communication or lack of. The reason I bought the 1800e is because you said lollipop was coming.....

I posted about having 5.1 available by the end of September

I posted this a few weeks ago in some of the Feedback threads for firmware.

Today is the last day of September.... any news on the Android 5.1 firmware????

Im pushing for it to come out shortly after China finishes there Autumn Festival Holiday, which is on from Oct 1st-7th

Wish I had as many holidays as China..lol

I will also be in China for about 2 weeks on Oct 12th, so will oversee it coming out as well.

Any news of a new update coming out??? One of my 1800e's is suffering from crazy slow wireless speeds.... makes most videos unwatchable due to buffering. I was told by a MyGica support email that this issue would be correcting with an OTA update very soon. That was a few weeks ago.

as you guys heard we are working countless hours to make the Lollipop work better.

Nagging will get us launch a premature OS, and more people complaining about new issues, its good to stay put, while we work on these matter,

but for ATV1900ac we are real close on new update ASAP

as you guys heard we are working countless hours to make the Lollipop work better.

Nagging will get us launch a premature OS, and more people complaining about new issues, its good to stay put, while we work on these matter,

James for a Moderator... you have a real way with words. "Nagging",really how about excitment or interest. Also dont give me this premature bs. There will be issues no matter what you release we get it.

The only Lollipop update I have is for 5.0 and it is just Beta, nothing official.

I found out from my trip last week to China that 5.1 is still in the works, but no date on it at the moment.

I have official Firmware files being sent down OTA in this order, 1900, 586, 1800/582/380 and then 585.

All starting this week with the 1900. We are sending a patch file first, which will from now on allow all future updates to show a list of changes/change log right on your TV screen. 586 follows a few days after, then 1800/582/380 and then lastly the 585.

If I get the manual file before the OTA is sent, I will post it up for manual download on here as well, for those that don't want to wait.

I will give 5.0 a full days try to make sure it is good to use.

Then I can post up for everyone to try under Beta.

James for a Moderator... you have a real way with words. "Nagging",really how about excitment or interest. Also dont give me this premature bs. There will be issues no matter what you release we get it.

CMFaub, My words are correct, we are bringing exciting news soon, but we want to have a great awesome strong file...

There would be no "Nagging" if you guys could actually meet a release time.

we are on pushing to meet deadline, you can see it on Justin's post, just bare with us we will get you a good file soon

For anybody wanting to try Android 5.0.2 for 1800/582/380

You can use the ATV 1900AC FW

I have used this on many boxes already

I installed the ATV 1900AC FW on my ATV582. It updated without any problems, BUT Ethernet or WiFi is not working at all, no matter what I do. I tried to turn on Ethernet and WiFi within the settings and it just won't work. Please advise.

After getting and installing the OTA 1900 update today, my broken ethernet connection is still broke. When I go to the settings menu, "Wireless & Networks" there is no mention of ethernet. It's just missing.

When can I expect this to be fixed?

The box was originally an 1800. I flashed the 1900 fw on it yesterday and immediately found that the ethernet connection is broke. I took the 1900 OTA update earlier today hoping it would fix the ethernet issue but it hasn't. I downloaded 1800 fw to go back but can't get the box to flash it as when I'm in the recovery screen the mouse and remote no longer work so I can't select anything from the menu. And I'm not sure whether it's even possible to put the 1800 fw back on...

The box was originally an 1800. I flashed the 1900 fw on it yesterday and immediately found that the ethernet connection is broke. I took the 1900 OTA update earlier today hoping it would fix the ethernet issue but it hasn't. I downloaded 1800 fw to go back but can't get the box to flash it as when I'm in the recovery screen the mouse and remote no longer work so I can't select anything from the menu. And I'm not sure whether it's even possible to put the 1800 fw back on...

This will revert back to 1800.

It is SD Card method

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

hmm my ATV 1900 Ethernet & Wifi are Working with the New Update,I can also load Apps from the Play store Now,The Unit still will NOT shut down with Remote Ethier Goes StandBy or ReBoot