Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin

NEW Mygica 4K Android Launcher Preview

4k launcher will only work for 4k TV resolution only or 720p / 1080p / 2k /4k ?

Will work on all resolutions

another question Justin, is there any way that (when you release this update) you include the final 13.1 xbmc version ?

We will only be including the Geniatech version of XBMC, since the xbmc.org version does not support 4K/2K hardware video decoding.

Doesnt Geniatech version work the same way ? with the same addons as xbmc.org ?

If it does its very welcome :) cant wait :)

Yes it works with all the XBMC add ons

They just have to create there own version to work with there boxes, since hardware decoding is required for certain video codecs, when using XBMC on Android.

This was a big problem for 720p and 1080p codecs not playing properly on XBMC on Single and Dual core boxes, which was fixed with hardware decoding.

so...... is there an update on this launcher (and xbmc 13.1 for the box) ????

Just finishing up the testing on it today.

Will try to release it today, if not tomorrow

Best Launcher So Far Great!!!

But in Applications, first apps of the Last 2 Lines has the Same ICON and Name Which ever App I have at the 1st position of the 1st ROW....is there any way to fix that ?

Thanks

Best Launcher So Far Great!!!

But in Applications, first apps of the Last 2 Lines has the Same ICON and Name Which ever App I have at the 1st position of the 1st ROW....is there any way to fix that ?

Thanks

The OTA Update dated 08/01 should fix all the launcher issues

This maybe a dumb question, but how do you change then icons/programs on main launcher. I've added plex, but can't figure out how to add to main launder

This maybe a dumb question, but how do you change then icons/programs on main launcher. I've added plex, but can't figure out how to add to main launder

Highlight one of the 8 icons on the main screen, and hold down the OK button on the remote, it will take you to a screen of all your apps, you can select the app you want to replace the one with.

Thanks... I was trying to do it with the KR 100 remote and it doesn't have an OK button as far as I could tell... so pulled out the original remote and its all good...

Thanks... I was trying to do it with the KR 100 remote and it doesn't have an OK button as far as I could tell... so pulled out the original remote and its all good...

Holding down enter on the KR100 should act as the OK button on your IR Remote

is there an update for the media player app availlable

not at the moment but i am sure the next upgrade will have it