Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toto67

ATV1900AC 09/24 update - cannot go into standby

A moderator needs to reply. I want some answers as to whats going on with these 1900's im a reseller of mygica products and I want to know what the wait is on these issues. With the way the 1800 preformed I had no pronlem selling many 1900's. Now all its been is a huge thorn in my side. If mygica doesnt put the effort in asap to right whats wrong with these boxes or at least start answering these questions, this will be a HUGE blow to your reputation because it surley wont be to mine as a reseller. There are many other options with great support, noone "upgrades" to have an unstable unit and the ones who did wont again. Fix the issues.

Please Respond ASAP

What other issues are you having still even after the 10/28 Update?

Because this update solved a lot

I just took OTA update on 2 boxes.

Did not Factory reset, and I am fully able to put the box into Standby Mode, I tried just pressing the power button once, and they both went into standby mode, and I also hold down the power button to give me option to reboot or standby, I select Standby and it work no problem. I have tried this randomly over the last 2 hours without any issues.

Please keep in mind, the ON/OFF button is IR and not transmitted through USB Dongle, so if there is something in the way of the front of your 1900 which is where to IR Sensor is, then that could also be an issue.

After the ota update today for the eithernet problem all the issues were resolved except you still can not put the boxes into standby from the reboot/standby menu if you choose standby it still reboots

A moderator needs to reply. I want some answers as to whats going on with these 1900's im a reseller of mygica products and I want to know what the wait is on these issues. With the way the 1800 preformed I had no pronlem selling many 1900's. Now all its been is a huge thorn in my side. If mygica doesnt put the effort in asap to right whats wrong with these boxes or at least start answering these questions, this will be a HUGE blow to your reputation because it surley wont be to mine as a reseller. There are many other options with great support, noone "upgrades" to have an unstable unit and the ones who did wont again. Fix the issues.

Please Respond ASAP

What other issues are you having still even after the 10/28 Update?

Because this update solved a lot

After the ota update today for the eithernet problem all the issues were resolved except you still can not put the boxes into standby from the reboot/standby menu if you choose standby it still reboots

I am not ruling this out as being an issue

I am just trying to reproduce it on my end. But I have not been able to yet.

You are using the remote control that came with the box, or a different one like KR301, KR100?

We are doing OTA updates over the next week

Starting with the following, the updates should start on Friday and we will be updating each model in the order below. All of this will take about a week to complete all models with updates. I will post up manual files as well once I have them all ready.

ATV 1900

ATV 586

ATV 1800/582/380

ATV 585

For Android 5.0, I will post up the ATV 1900 FW as a manual download, you can use this on 1800/582/380. I have tested this and it works.

So here it is a week later and I still can't find the new firmware files?

Can someone please help!

I am not ruling this out as being an issue

I am just trying to reproduce it on my end. But I have not been able to yet.

You are using the remote control that came with the box, or a different one like KR301, KR100?

Its the kr301's

I just wanted to post a video of what's happening with my 1900 and kr301 remote

H6vNm9oHUQk

You are using the 11/10/15 FW version and still have this issue?

I just wanted to post a video of what's happening with my 1900 and kr301 remote

H6vNm9oHUQk

In the last part of the video, were you pressing the power button rather then holding it to put it into standby mode and take it out?

Yes, as you can see it doesn't matter how I do it, sometimes it works and other times it doesn't, at least the the box will go into standby but I usually have to fight with it as you can see

recieved the update last night, still unable to put the box in a sleep state and wifi still looses connection waiting on manual flash files and going to try dong a factory reset... hopefully this works as its kinda a kick in the pants that between the atv1900 and kr301 ive spent well over $300 on something that drops connection and doesnt shut off.

edit:

on a positive note spdif works with the youtube app now and dolby digital come up on my amp with supported file in the 4k video app

Otherwise, the returned to the original factory repair.