Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toto67

ATV1900AC 09/24 update - cannot go into standby

I have the same problem, so it has to be firmware problem. Because before I made the update I could put it on stand by without any problem. But the WiFi/ethernet problem was the problem before.

the LAN issue of not connecting is still not solved with the update 9/24.....

The same over here, Lan issue.

The remote reacts badly, most of the time I have to push 2 or 3 times before it reacts at all.

Please could one of the moderators tell us when the OTA update is going to be released?

Until that time, my new and not cheap ATV1900ac is unuseable, as I'm not happy to keep pulling out the power cord of a live system in order to switch off.

sorry for delay, we are tweaking it more so that way no issues, and we are waiting for Dev team to release it onces released we will let you guys know

We are doing OTA updates over the next week

Starting with the following, the updates should start on Friday and we will be updating each model in the order below. All of this will take about a week to complete all models with updates. I will post up manual files as well once I have them all ready.

ATV 1900

ATV 586

ATV 1800/582/380

ATV 585

For Android 5.0, I will post up the ATV 1900 FW as a manual download, you can use this on 1800/582/380. I have tested this and it works.

We are doing OTA updates over the next week

Starting with the following, the updates should start on Friday and we will be updating each model in the order below. All of this will take about a week to complete all models with updates. I will post up manual files as well once I have them all ready.

ATV 1900

ATV 586

ATV 1800/582/380

ATV 585

For Android 5.0, I will post up the ATV 1900 FW as a manual download, you can use this on 1800/582/380. I have tested this and it works.

the "update" 24/10/2015 was a little patch,loaded in a few seconds... nothing more, and it solved not the Lan problems or the optical Audio issues...

After my talk with our team in China last night

I gave them the go ahead to send the OTA update. It should start today or tomorrow. The the 586, 1800/582/380 and 585 will follow in that order.

Sorry about the delay on it since I said Oct 30th.

This FW File should be dated 10/28/15 when you get a pop up message for it on your box

recieved the update last night, still unable to put the box in a sleep state and wifi still looses connection waiting on manual flash files and going to try dong a factory reset... hopefully this works as its kinda a kick in the pants that between the atv1900 and kr301 ive spent well over $300 on something that drops connection and doesnt shut off.

edit:

on a positive note spdif works with the youtube app now and dolby digital come up on my amp with supported file in the 4k video app

recieved the update last night, still unable to put the box in a sleep state and wifi still looses connection waiting on manual flash files and going to try dong a factory reset... hopefully this works as its kinda a kick in the pants that between the atv1900 and kr301 ive spent well over $300 on something that drops connection and doesnt shut off.

edit:

on a positive note spdif works with the youtube app now and dolby digital come up on my amp with supported file in the 4k video app

I just tried to put 3 x 1900s into sleep mode here using the 10/28 FW and they all did it, used 3 different remotes.

However all 3 of them I Factory Reset.

Ive been running non stop You Tube Videos, and KODI streams for over 4 days as well trying to get the Ethernet to disconnect

I am still aware of Wifi Disconnect issue, it was not included in this update

Hi,

Does anybody have a sound problem?

When I pause the movie or serie's and I continue the movie or serie's, the sound comes really hard I have to turn it down. It does not remember my desired volume where I put it on before I paused.

Kind regards,