Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bruno

No sound

The mygica 1900 tv box loose sound when the usb dongle is plug in from remote kr 310

Unplug the usb dongle and the sound is back

Anyone knows a work around this problem

@bindaredonedat

Don't take this the wrong way, but is there a reason you answered a 1 post question that was six and a half months old? I had to go back 5 pages to find out where it was originally posted. I'm only thinking that there might be a number of other posts to be answered that are more pertinent.

wjw

Should not of posted if you didn't want him to take it the wrong way. Another useless post by you. At least he gave a suggestion to it more than what you do any time you come here. Continually putting down members seems to be your job not mine . I think a vacation is in order for you not me as this is a pertinent question that of course you have no answer to because you just TROLL the forum to irritate people and post negative comments. Had to go back 5 pages would mean you have nothing better to do but to find something to post a negative comment to.

:arrow: Talk about post trolling.

Looks like someone is trying to get as many digs in as he can before his 2-to-4 week ban...

I'll try to keep this as simple as I can for you. Unlike you, I believe I have a fairly good idea of how the business is operating in Toronto (including sales, storefront, repairs, warranty etc) because I deal with that on a much smaller scale with one of the official Mygica suppliers here in Ottawa. With all of the above going on my assumption is that sitting down at a computer for 30 minutes at a time to respond to questions sometimes takes a backseat to other things. My response to the new Mod was exactly what I intended to say and exactly how I meant it to come across. I'm simply wondering if it's in any ones best interest to go back some arbitrary time (say 6 months) and answer 1-post questions when there are people who want their questions answered now. Weren't you the one who whined repeatedly because the one Mod who was here at the time didn't answer fast enough for you? And then when other helpful members (like me) ask you questions to get more information (from members like you) other than the rudimentary "box not work. Light on in front but no tv" , you told me that I had no idea what I was talking about and to read "your f***** post". You seemed to have no issue with Justin when he asked the exact same question as I did two posts later though :D

As far as "digging through pages of old posts" go, it was not difficult at all and I will try to explain it in simple terms so that you can understand.

1. Click "unread messages".

2. See that bindare responded to posts that were posted October through January (that's the last 6 months so you don't have to work too hard counting ;) )

3. Clicked back to see approximately how many pages back November was

4. There is no step 4

Your turn...

PS @Justin. I'm not sure about you but I really have no issue with this back-and-forth bantering. It's a little infantile at times on one side but IMO as long as the profanity and name calling is kept to a minimum (other people DO read what you write here greggie and I know you don't want to hear this but this forum is not all about you) but it's your call Justin.

J

Like I said ban me and I will be back within minutes of noticing I've been banned. Wow for someone who hangs out at a MyGica supplier you should know a little something but obviously you still know nothing. So now you resort to putting down Mods for asking even being as late as it is and I'm the one who should be banned. If this was not difficult why did it take you 6 1/2 months to reply to it yourself. I'll tell you why because you can't keep your beak shut. You need a better hobby than sitting in store fronts pretending you know something. Oh I'm sorry they made this forum just for you!!!

I will stop this bickering between us if you stay out of my POSTS PERIOD!! I really couldn't care a less if you even had the answer for a question I post I don't want your opinions or answers. Keep sucking up to Justin and maybe just maybe he will make you his little helper but I doubt it as you don't have the knowledge to help anyone.

. ..care a less if you...

*spell check .

"care less"

I don't "hang out" at mygica suppliers. I know the owner. I buy their products. I get a significant enough discount to make it worth my while. I don't "put down" Mods (*cough greg *cough). For someone who gets so easily annoyed at me, you seem to have no issue posting in a 6 1/2 month old thread directly after me ;)

Like I said ban me and I will be back within minutes of noticing I've been banned.

So you can continue your stellar history of meaningful contribution to the Forum? (sorry Justin but I just resist the lob ball tossed my way. :D ).

Is there any particular reason why you haven't contributed to the Forum? You have a box, and you've had it long enough to know how to work it, but apparently you don't feel the need to pay any information forward to help out other members. Or am I wrong?

I won't post anything because you will not stay out of any post I reply to or start for that matter.

* Spell Check *

" currept"

* Spell Check *

" currept"

I gave a pass to bindar (bindardonedat) because, unlike you, I don't think his first language is English. I believe that you should know better.

You guys are just too much and go off topic to quickly sometimes

Also this fighting back and forth just has to end.

This is the last warning for you "mrgreg"

I am not having this forum turning into threads full of the 2 of you bickering at each other.

You ask wjw not to reply to your posts, yet Im finding you replying to his posts on the attack right away.

If you do not want anything to do with him, then just avoid him all together.

I instructed my mods recently to answer a lot of the older questions that went unanswered.

I have locked this thread since it went off topic