Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wantboost

mygica only sees sda1 how i set it to see the usb??

im trying to do update via app installer. and it just see mnt/sda1 how to i change to for usb?

You can use the application "File Manager" to install apps from USB.

When using file manager, just click the UP icon on the top of the app, and you should see your USB device listed, from there you can access your files from your usb device

If your trying to do the update to 4.2, or a firmware file update, only SD card works for this.

http://mygica.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20

also when i tried doing the launcher 8 upgrake it doesnt find the apk via the installer app

There is a certain method to changing the file extension name to .img

If not done properly, then no files will be displayed within the Upgrade APP.

And I just tried installing the New launcher 8 apk, using my sd card, and the APP "App Installer" and it was able to install with no problems.

I don't know if I need the forward update. But was gonna do it anyway?? Is firmware upgrade available ota?

If you are looking to upgrade your box with the latest firmware, we would suggest trying the upgrade to 4.2

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1570

And at this time we do not have OTA updates, we are working on this to be available soon.

I thought launcher 8 can be done via USB?? So what I did was rename the zip. And added .img

Here is the download link for the latest ATV 1200 files if you are using Android 4.1 which came pre installed on your box

http://www.mygica.com/down-eng/ATV1200.zip

You do not have to change the file extension to .IMG, this has been done for you already.

If no files appear in the APP "Upgrade" then you already have this latest firmware installed on your box.

If you cannot access APK's from your USB, I suggest installing them using "File Manager"

OK to verify. Launcher 8 can be done usb or sd. And not ota.

Firmware can we done it a and usb sd?

Maybe I ll post my build software version to verify of I have the newest. Thank you!!!