Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bladerunner82

To clear some questions about the ota November

I have some questions

1. Ist the 19.11.2015 fw pushed out for ota ?

2.i am on the 21.07.2015 ,can i download the November fw or must i install another fw first?

3. I bought this box for family and friends and they are no nerds or techgeeks ,why you make it sooo complicated,justin wrote some weeks ago it will push out the fw the next days ,weeks later he wrote again it will come in the next days ,its really anoying .

Not sure but I'm not concerned. I grabbed it from the site here and manually installed it (which I wouldn't do unless you're at least comfortable with SD cards and updating).

2.i am on the 21.07.2015 ,can i download the November fw or must i install another fw first?

I went from 0721 and no problems.

3. why you make it sooo complicated

Not really that complicated :(

Either a) turn off Automatic Updates and manually check for updates every once in a while (it comes faster that way), or

b) Get an SD card, download the 1119 software, use the Quickboot program, and update it that way.

Your choice. It's still $50 cheaper than the new Apple TV and does more :D

Not sure but I'm not concerned. I grabbed it from the site here and manually installed it (which I wouldn't do unless you're at least comfortable with SD cards and updating).

I went from 0721 and no problems.

3. why you make it sooo complicated

Not really that complicated :(

Either a) turn off Automatic Updates and manually check for updates every once in a while (it comes faster that way), or

b) Get an SD card, download the 1119 software, use the Quickboot program, and update it that way.

Your choice. It's still $50 cheaper than the new Apple TV and does more :D

Thanks for answering this

Great suggestions