Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

russ244

582 box justin need help

Just got my box today and after 15 to20 mins. It will shut off and will not come on again until it cool down , I will unplug it and plug it back in 10 min. Then it works for 15 to 20 and it will do the same thing. I have try a small fan to see if that would help but no satisfaction. Any one have any idea of what to do. All so try it on to TVs same thing.

Sorry you posted in the 520e about a 582? Which box do you have?

Sounds like your box might be defective, strange as I have never really heard of that issue before.

Have you tried a factory reset?

Also does it get very hot?

Sorry just go back home for the holidays. I did a reset and everything is working ok . I believe I got the wrong box because I have a lot of apps that are for adults only. I will try to take them off. I keep getting a massage to up great to 14.0 on xbmc how do I go about download on the box.

Sorry just go back home for the holidays. I did a reset and everything is working ok . I believe I got the wrong box because I have a lot of apps that are for adults only. I will try to take them off. I keep getting a massage to up great to 14.0 on xbmc how do I go about download on the box.

A lot of our dealers sell MyGicas with XBMC add ons pre installed, not sure why they would have Adult Add ons pre installed though unless this was requested by a customer. IE: Most people don't want there kids to have access to these types of add ons.

If you want to upgrade to Kodi 14.0 you can do so here

http://kodi.tv/download/

Make sure to download the Android ARM version, and also read to Wiki How To as well before you try to install it.

Thanks Justin I remember you asking me if I would like adult add and I said no but I will deal with that I will be getting one more TV box do you no of any new myGica box that are better then the atv582

Thanks Justin I remember you asking me if I would like adult add and I said no but I will deal with that I will be getting one more TV box do you no of any new myGica box that are better then the atv582

Only step up from the 582 is the 1800E.

Box got hot again just like befor I have reset the box to factory reset have loss all apps in xbmc how do I get xbmc app. Up in running again can,t fine any of them?

Box got hot again just like befor I have reset the box to factory reset have loss all apps in xbmc how do I get xbmc app. Up in running again can,t fine any of them?

Factory resetting the box deletes all XBMC add ons and also any new apps you installed onto the box.

You will have to re install XBMC add ons yourself.

Best advise I can give you would be

Go to YouTube and search for "How to setup XBMC for Android" Make sure you search most recent.

You will find lots of How To Videos in regards to adding add ons to XBMC.