Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comisaru

Mygica 1960

Mygica 1960

Is already available in Canada ? I ordered from Geniatech, from Amazon.ca at the end of October . They sent it a box no name...not 1960  for sure ...no original package,  no manual , no original remote . I make it a complain...aparently they do it by mistake .... they shipped 2 weeks ago "the good one" .... didn't received yet ....still waiting . So is that box availble in Canada ?

Hi Comisaru,

please contact Geniatech via Amazon to ask for the status of this order.  The North American version of ATV 1960 is coming later this month to Canada.

Thank you

On 11/12/2017 at 2:35 PM, admin said:

Hi Comisaru,

please contact Geniatech via Amazon to ask for the status of this order.  The North American version of ATV 1960 is coming later this month to Canada.

Thank you

Are different version for this box ? !

18 hours ago, comisaru said:

Are different version for this box ? !

The current 1960 that seems to be making its way around online, is being sold from an overseas MyGica and we have not approved it here. We feel it needs to be a bit better for our consumers. 

We have made a bunch of changes to the one being released by us this month.

17 hours ago, MyGica Support said:

The current 1960 that seems to be making its way around online, is being sold from an overseas MyGica and we have not approved it here. We feel it needs to be a bit better for our consumers. 

We have made a bunch of changes to the one being released by us this month.

Was sold by Geniatech who pretend mygica.tv is them represents  in Canada.  Is this genuine ?  Becase what they sent it first time is not genuine at all  😐

5 hours ago, comisaru said:

Was sold by Geniatech who pretend mygica.tv is them represents  in Canada.  Is this genuine ?  Becase what they sent it first time is not genuine at all  😐

Geniatech owns the MyGica brand. For one reason or another, they put up a listing on a couple marketplaces selling this item, even though we haven't given approval for specifications.

While the product is genuine, it is likely going to have some quirks out of the gate until we finish with it.

4 hours ago, Splashdown said:

March begins tomorrow, posts above suggested release in December, and the unit is still not released. Are we still waiting on HDCP?

We have delayed it again
Right now I do not have an ETD on this model.

I will post an update once I know more

I've have the bad experience to bought last february here in Argentine a MyGica ATV1960 and after half a mounth its remote control (KR303) is dead. I've been invertigating over internet and theres a lot of complains about this particular model and the inexistence of some king of real helping on this kind of issue. I've already check here for some solution and the only thing i've get was that this unit was not launched in canada so i need to ask for help to chine. Well i've already asked chinese help and nothing... I'm not a millonarie, so i've been saving my money to get this "theorically" wonderful device, but now I just feel a huge desappint. At least I hoipe this comment be usefull anyone before to get this model to avoid headaches like i jave right now. Sorry guys for to be so hard but it is just the way i feel now after have spending a lot of money in a device than now I cannot use. 

You can use pretty much any USB mouse or Keyboard combo to get you by for the moment, it is always difficult to balance the need for speed with making a reliable product with all the bugs worked out, in this case the North American people chose a wait and see attitude...

one last thought, did you charge the device with the USB cable and is the device still paired to the USB receiver?

17 hours ago, admin said:

You can use pretty much any USB mouse or Keyboard combo to get you by for the moment, it is always difficult to balance the need for speed with making a reliable product with all the bugs worked out, in this case the North American people chose a wait and see attitude...

one last thought, did you charge the device with the USB cable and is the device still paired to the USB receiver?

I tried averything you can imagine. I've charged te RC, tried to change from USB port, disconnecta and reconnect in both, unplug ATV from DC... The onlu thing that works just for some minutes was a factory restart loosing all the data i've have in the divice. That way KR303 start work again but some minutes after, get stuck again and so it keeps.

So maybe it is not the remote control but the ATV 1960 you are having problems with - as I understand things there will be Android 7 available for the North America release of the ATV 1960 so you may be able to update to the new version of Android when it is released

2 hours ago, obi wan kenobi said:

I tried averything you can imagine. I've charged te RC, tried to change from USB port, disconnecta and reconnect in both, unplug ATV from DC... The onlu thing that works just for some minutes was a factory restart loosing all the data i've have in the divice. That way KR303 start work again but some minutes after, get stuck again and so it keeps.

Hi,

I see you have been speaking with Justin through the ticket system. He mentioned about contacting China because they are the only ones selling this model. Where did you purchase this from?

You mentioned that you have tried to contact the China dpertment handling MyGica. Can you please mention how you went about doing this? It is very strange for them not to respond.