Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

erodelite

firmware download site to slow

need firmware for 586 one of my boxes crashed only can boot into recovery need to manually flash

The mygica download site to slow it takes a day to download only to stop at 50-70 percent tried to download three times since my last post

is there a alternative site

thanks

-eli

Bypass jamesc and ask Justin. He is (was) uploading files to a cloud account to share. Not sure how far he's gotten on it though.

Hi guys

I do not control the downloads on MyGica.com

I have told them that it is very slow as of a few weeks ago

They told me they are switching servers and will put up the downloads again and it should download at a normal speed once this is done.

I will follow up with them on this again, and let you guys know when it is ok.

I am also cleaning up the downloads section on the Forums, and will update the files this week.

We don't have any speed issues with our server, so you should be able to download without issues

Bypass jamesc and ask Justin. He is (was) uploading files to a cloud account to share. Not sure how far he's gotten on it though.

Did that need to be said? James may seem rough around the edges, but that is because he is from a different culture. He's a real awesome guy with a real wealth of knowledge. People especially newbies(like me) interact with James more than they know.

Justin speaks with the manufacturer the most, because he has worked with the Chinese before.

One Mod says "We need more time, we are going to upload it to a faster network" and then the original poster waits for a month. I told the OP to

a) don't re-ask the same Mod the same question, and

b) ask the other Mod, who has stated on this forum before that he is uploading files to be downloaded directly, if he has any input.

I don't care what culture, ethnicity, race, religion, or gender you are. If someone has questions, be diligent and courteous if/when you respond. IMO me telling the OP to ask another Mod was completely reasonable.

Please just read my original post

I am aware of this. As I have stated before, I do not have control over MyGica.com, only the office in China does.

Hi guys

I do not control the downloads on MyGica.com

I have told them that it is very slow as of a few weeks ago

They told me they are switching servers and will put up the downloads again and it should download at a normal speed once this is done.

I will follow up with them on this again, and let you guys know when it is ok.

I am also cleaning up the downloads section on the Forums, and will update the files this week.

We don't have any speed issues with our server, so you should be able to download without issues