Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gica4ever

Xposed anyone?

Hello,

If someone knows how to get it to work on the 1900 with Android 5. HELP :D

Not sure if this is taboo around here. If not... Post here otherwise PMs are welcome.

Framework Installer had no issue to install on 582 and 1800 running Android 4.4.2. Same for Xposed modules.

But says not compatible SDK2.1/missing library/etc... I tried kit SDK 21/22 with ARM, ARM64. No success.

Thanks.

Hello,

If someone knows how to get it to work on the 1900 with Android 5. HELP :D

Not sure if this is taboo around here. If not... Post here otherwise PMs are welcome.

Framework Installer had no issue to install on 582 and 1800 running Android 4.4.2. Same for Xposed modules.

But says not compatible SDK2.1/missing library/etc... I tried kit SDK 21/22 with ARM, ARM64. No success.

Thanks.

You have a link for this?

So I can try it?

I would say MyGica and Justin have pretty well give up on anything or any questions asked in this forum. Very seldom ever here so the support is just getting worse. Probably find better info on a Satellite forum then here.

I would say MyGica and Justin have pretty well give up on anything or any questions asked in this forum. Very seldom ever here so the support is just getting worse. Probably find better info on a Satellite forum then here.

I am not sure why you constantly write negative comments on our forum. I have noticed this for awhile now.

I am on here almost everyday, same with the other mods.

I will be adding 1-2 more mods to help out with the basic questions, but I will still continue to post on here in regards to software updates and new developments.

I am not sure why you constantly write negative comments on our forum. I have noticed this for awhile now.

I will be adding 1-2 more mods to help out with the basic questions, but I will still continue to post on here in regards to software updates and new developments.

Really? Pretty simple. He's not happy with your product or your support. Can't say I blame him.

Stating your opinion (negative or positive) is perfectly fine. Stating it a couple of times is fine. Butting in to a thread that doesn't pertain to you for no other reason than to stir up dissent gets old quickly. I believe that's what Justin's commenting on.

Really? Pretty simple. He's not happy with your product or your support. Can't say I blame him.

but come on, complain for every single thing? or hijack other people's post question to make Justin look bad? come on now

Oh, in what way? The guy's got 4500 posts out of the 15000 or so on the forum. That means that every one-in-four posts is his.

Oh wait, wait, I know this one! Let me guess...

Your question still isn't answered fast enough for you!

News flash for you. He's a Mod. He doesn't own the company.

PS

While I'm at it, you apparently own an 1800. This is a 1900 thread. You haven't asked a question so I will. Do you have a point to make or not?

Oh, in what way? The guy's got 4500 posts out of the 15000 or so on the forum. That means that every one-in-four posts is his.

Oh wait, wait, I know this one! Let me guess...

Your question still isn't answered fast enough for you!

News flash for you. He's a Mod. He doesn't own the company.

PS

While I'm at it, you apparently own an 1800. This is a 1900 thread. You haven't asked a question so I will. Do you have a point to make or not?

mygica.jpg.8beb1555b19c28ae24af98ff88ad76f6.jpg

*sigh*

It still never ceases to amaze me that, even when cornered, some people are incapable of answering questions asked of them. And here I was thinking that you had some knowledge on the use of custom roms...

I also (quickly) ran through the 1800 Discussion thread. In the last three months you have neighter started nor finished any of the threads there, so you obviously can't have that many issues. So I'll ask again, do you have a point to make?

Btw congrats on being able to go to a website and create a meme. Next week we'll work on gifs.

*sigh*

It still never ceases to amaze me that, even when cornered, some people are incapable of answering questions asked of them. And here I was thinking that you had some knowledge on the use of custom roms...

I also (quickly) ran through the 1800 Discussion thread. In the last three months you have neighter started nor finished any of the threads there, so you obviously can't have that many issues. So I'll ask again, do you have a point to make?

Btw congrats on being able to go to a website and create a meme. Next week we'll work on gifs.

My point is pretty clear for anyone with half a clue. I'm sure anyone else here can explain it to you.

Less dance, more talk.

Still waiting for your friends with half a clue to chime in.. ;) I'll wait for a week then post again...

Also, it's been my experience that members who have issues aren't asking the right questions. For example, a member commented that their 1800 was defective because it was incapable of outputting optical (spdif) to their amp, therefore it was a piece of crap. A Mod (Mark) asked "Did you turn optical output on in Advanced?" The answer "errrr... No".

Is mygica the best out there? No. Is a Mygica my go-to box? No. Is the forum better than many, many other product forums? Yes. You want operators standing by 24/7? Phone The Shopping Channel and buy a Slapchop.

Debate continues, your move. :P

Also, it's been my experience that members who have issues aren't asking the right questions. For example, a member commented that their 1800 was defective because it was incapable of outputting optical (spdif) to their amp, therefore it was a piece of crap. A Mod (Mark) asked "Did you turn optical output on in Advanced?" The answer "errrr... No".

Debate continues, your move. :P

wjw - Are you referring to my post from almost a year ago?

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=2928

This post came back up again recently because some one else had the same problem and found the answer there.... because of me not asking the right questions and Mark's correct response. I reviewed my post and feel it was direct and to the point, and as a result Mark was able to solve the issue with only one response.

In my defense please note that I went from using an ATV1200 which has no option to turn on optical (spdif) since it is always on, to the ATV1800 which needed it to be turned on to work. Please review my posts on this topic closely to find where I had said it "was a piece of crap". :?:

FBN

Yes, and my apologies for that. My intent was more to highlight the current trend of not being able to find answers to questions fast enough, and therefore it's the units fault. I remembered your post re: not finding the spdif setting and Marks answer. I got your thread mixed with anothers that was similar, and I mistakenly referenced yours.

Stating your opinion (negative or positive) is perfectly fine. Stating it a couple of times is fine. Butting in to a thread that doesn't pertain to you for no other reason than to stir up dissent gets old quickly. I believe that's what Justin's commenting on.

And you are on here for? That's right shit disturbing again. You are the one that jumps in to all conversations weather you have the answer or not. I don't think Justin needs you to answer for him.