Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin

**NEW** ATV 1800E 09/16 Firmware File Upgrade **FEEDBACK**

Justin, I posted a message in xbmc Dir. but you might not have seen it so I alert you here.

Sorry but you did it on this forum?

How do you quote on this forum? gah..

Anyway, I updated Skype, The 1800 can view the video fine sent from my phone for e.g but showing the local 1800 webcam footage is still a bit choppy and also the feed from the 1800 to the phone when in conversation otherwise in camera mode the webcam works fine. It seems like the 1800/Skype is throttling the local webcam stream.

i get ota update 9.25 but u all miss something this update is not from last sdk amlogic sorce kernel is old .problem with codec ,just vvideo quality is not good ,this i big problem low video suck , i hope they will do something about that or i will sell my box ,and never bay mygica device agan !!!xbmc video is not good ,i test this with mashup addons demon88 1080 movies

Hey Justin. Got the OTA update. Problem is the unit didn't have enough internal storage for the OTA update to go through.

Any chance of getting the firmware for manual download?

Thanks

If you go into recovery mode and clear cache and then reboot, it should now take the OTA update.

If you want to manual load it, just email me at support@mygica.ca I will send you a link to download it.

i get ota update 9.25 but u all miss something this update is not from last sdk amlogic sorce kernel is old .problem with codec ,just vvideo quality is not good ,this i big problem low video suck , i hope they will do something about that or i will sell my box ,and never bay mygica device agan !!!xbmc video is not good ,i test this with mashup addons demon88 1080 movies

Can you elaborate more on this as to what it is that we are missing?

They dont use latest amlogic sdk?in xbmc video interlacing problem (vertical lines) Interlace video ,sry on my bad eng .i will try to put some photo

http://i57.tinypic.com/e9cayw.jpg http://www.100fps.com/distortion2.jpg

Doesn't so it every time but hella annoying

Go to IceFilms Addon

Select OTHER from the list

Select POPULAR

Select the video called;

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 HD

Source [MR]HD Full , or go to mashup hd movies demon88 u will see ,is not all time but some times is so so... :evil: .this is not becouse version xbmc .

this is becouse they use old kernel scource ,i hope they will update new rom soon !

is not related to Hardware ,Media ,XBMC version or resolution all about sources they've used in the Latest 2 FW

i hope they will update fw with kernel based on latest Amlogic SDK (2014-08-23)

They dont use latest amlogic sdk?in xbmc video interlacing problem (vertical lines) Interlace video ,sry on my bad eng .i will try to put some photo

http://i57.tinypic.com/e9cayw.jpg http://www.100fps.com/distortion2.jpg

Doesn't so it every time but hella annoying

Go to IceFilms Addon

Select OTHER from the list

Select POPULAR

Select the video called;

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 HD

Source [MR]HD Full , or go to mashup hd movies demon88 u will see ,is not all time but some times is so so... :evil: .this is not becouse version xbmc .

this is becouse they use old kernel scource ,i hope they will update new rom soon !

is not related to Hardware ,Media ,XBMC version or resolution all about sources they've used in the Latest 2 FW

i hope they will update fw with kernel based on latest Amlogic SDK (2014-08-23)

Ok thanks, responded to this in another thread,

I just installed the latest update and found that the live tv feature in xbmc doesnt work, if i try to enable livetv xbmc just freezes and the screen goes black. I rolled back to the 20140906 update and livetv now works great again as it used to. the log didn't show anything specific, just the live tv feature beeing started and then terminated again.

could you please have a look into this?

09/25 and 09/16 firmware on my end also has interlaced video from time to time in Mygica XBMC version.

It looks like a vertical stretch. I have noticed if I navigate to other programs during playback in XBMC.

Thanks.

Breaks miracast on the ATV380. Won't even launch from the settings menu. Tried factory reset, no luck.

Rolled back to 0723 and it works fine.

I will be posting a firmware update which has the latest Kernel update from AMlogic, which fixes the Interlacing issue that all of you are having.

Just waiting on them to include the fix for XBMC Live TV on our Mygica edition of XBMC 13.2

As for Miracast, I have noticed they keep removing and adding back the Miracast app that is supposed to be pre installed. This is why Miracast does not launch when you try to open it in the settings menu, it is because the firmware version you are using does not have it pre installed.

I will inquire to have it included in the next firmware update

Hi Justin,

Can you Please tell me where to download the ATV1800 latest firmware.

Thanks

The latest OTA update is 09/25

If you have this update, then it is the latest one available.

Justin,

My ATV1800E is bricked, all I have is the recovery screen. my KR100 mouse can maneuver around but where do I get the files to bring it back (with instructions)?

Thanks,

Justin,

My ATV1800E is bricked, all I have is the recovery screen. my KR100 mouse can maneuver around but where do I get the files to bring it back (with instructions)?

Thanks,

Loading these 2 files through the Recovery screen will bring your unit back to life

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=1956

Notan good start , just got this box yesterday , today it prompt me for an update so i updated and now it stuck on android system recovery mode and i click on all five options and no matter what i do it loads to the same screen

Notan good start , just got this box yesterday , today it prompt me for an update so i updated and now it stuck on android system recovery mode and i click on all five options and no matter what i do it loads to the same screen

Follow my post above yours

Loading these 2 files through the Recovery screen will bring your unit back to life

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=1956

Ok , so following the steps mentioned worked on recovering the system back to life, but having a system die a day after arriving from am update and i having to come to a forum to fix it for lack of a telephone number to call and resolved the issue even-worst , just the fact it malfunction a day from having it , is just not a food start , I must say , i rather look at my other options and be returning this system for all the obvious reason